主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-22 11:00:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
About the only thing that could have made the weekend even better for Favre was if the game was at Lambeau,Air Max 1 Atmos For Sale. Organizers have said that a scheduling conflict and the proximity to the start of training camp in less than two weeks prevented that stadium from being used.
Later in the drive, on fourth-and-19, Favre threw a bullet of a pass that bounced off the hands of receiver Antonio Freeman.
"I'd like to do it in Green Bay someday. I would think everyone would,NCAA Baseball Jerseys," Favre said. "Again,Nike Shox Clearance, it's not about seeing Super Bowl-type football. It's just seeing some old faces and to do it in Green Bay would be awesome."
Favre's team of former Packers beat a group of notable retired NFL players 38-32.
Just like nearly two decades ago, Favre celebrated with Andre Rison, the two jumping into each other to bump shoulders. Favre, Levens, Freeman and Rison were teammates on the 1996 Packers team that won the Super Bowl.
It was the culmination of a momentous weekend back in Wisconsin for Favre. He returned to Green Bay to have his jersey retired by the Packers on Saturday, the same night he was inducted into the franchise's Hall of Fame.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre can still zip a pass into tight spaces.
"Obviously we were not here to watch stellar football, but it was really awesome to be back with the guys," Favre said after the game at midfield.
"I had to get adjusted to catching that Brett Favre fastball again. It was amazing," said Freeman, dripping with sweat on a sunny afternoon.
"I have to admit, I'm worn out just from the emotions,2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential," Favre said. "Yesterday was absolutely amazing, and then to get out here and have a little fun with the guys, relive some old days and good times — it was a lot of fun."
Known for his gunslinger approach, Favre didn't waste time showing off his right arm. On his first snap,Air Max 97, Favre pumped right, then threw a deep pass about 30 yards to his left that fell out of reach of former teammate Javon Walker.
Now if his receivers were back in their prime, ol' No. 4 might have had a few more completions Sunday at his charity flag football game.
Many of those teammates were at Lambeau on Saturday and witnessed an overwhelmingly warm reception for Favre from the Packers faithful.
"I think it made him a little at peace to come back and to get it done," said Favre's brother, Scott, who also played in the flag football game. "There's been that little feeling in there of animosity, people think, on both sides — but coming back I think it eased him a little bit."
Tired from a busy weekend, Favre was ready to return home to Mississippi and relax.
The event marked the emotional end to a long reconciliation between Favre and the Packers. Sunday was all about having fun at Camp Randall Stadium on the University of Wisconsin campus.
It was all just for fun,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping, of course. There are no more NFL comebacks for the 45-year-old quarterback.
When his defense was on the field, Favre spent time laughing and catching up with former teammates such as running back Dorsey Levens on the sideline. The two connected on a roughly 40-yard catch-and-run for a score for Levens.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:56 , Processed in 0.073398 second(s), 23 queries .