3萬

帖子

9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-22 13:38:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
… Karan Singh sent on leave pending probe Having returned from his annual vacation two days ago,Nike Tns Wholesale, Chief Executive of the Guyana Water Incorporated (GWI), Karan Singh, has again been sent off on leave,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, except this time at the request of the GWI Board of Directors.GWI head Karan SinghAccording to Minister of Housing and Water,Undefeated Air Max 97 For Sale, Irfaan Ali, under whose purview the water company falls, the Board of Directors met yesterday afternoon regarding allegations of mismanagement directed at Singh.He said that the Board has commenced investigations into the allegations and thought it was best for Singh to be absent from duty to speed up the process.A release to this effect was subsequently issued by the Board of Directors around 17:40 hours.Reports are that plans to take action against the GWI boss was engaged after the entity’s Board of Directors met at an emergency meeting Monday evening.According to the Chief Executive during an interview with this newspaper yesterday, he is not guilty of any wrongdoing and therefore has been willing to proceed on leave to allow for a fully transparent investigation.Reflecting on how he became aware that there was a problem within the entity,Nike Air Max 97 Australia, Singh said that he returned to work only to be informed by the Board that there is a report that indicated that he had breached the procedure of the company.Singh related that he was made to understand that the breach was serious enough for him to be sent on additional leave.“I believe that it is a right thing to facilitate an investigation and I will cooperate because I have done nothing and so I have nothing to fear. I have not breached procedures to warrant such action but the Board is my senior so I will comply.”The disturbing state-of-affairs came to light after it was discovered that Head of Procurement of the water company,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Cheap, Dhani Narine, had for some time been involved in a scam over the issuance of contracts.Narine has since been sent on leave following allegations of corruption. There are allegations that over a period of time he has been making deals to receive ‘drawbacks’ from contractors employed by the water entity.A source close to the entity revealed last week that Narine would allegedly demand that contractors advance him specified sums of money from the contracted sum before they were guaranteed the contract.The source related that the contractors became aggravated and, as a result, decided to lodge an official complaint with senior officials of the entity.It was at this juncture that the Board became involved and recommended that Narine be sent on leave to allow the facilitation of a proper and unbiased investigation.However, investigations revealed that Narine was not alone in his decadent practices but was rather aided and abetted by high ranking official(s) within the very entity.When questioned on whether he had knowledge about the actions of Narine, Singh said that he was informed to some extent on an informal basis but was surprised when he learnt of the extent of the activities.“I was not aware of the details of what he is accused…I have managed GWI with the best of my knowledge and I am proud that I have done so without compromising the operations and there is no way that I could be found guilty of wrong doing because another officer has been implicated in such activities,Air Max 97 For Sale Australia,” Singh insisted.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:21 , Processed in 0.078836 second(s), 23 queries .