2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-22 13:38:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I'm going to do whatever it takes to help the team win,Cheap Nike Shox," Watt said. "And if I'm asked to do that I'm absolutely more than ready. It's something that I've worked on every offseason, but I've obviously worked on a little bit more this offseason."
Of course he's far more concerned with his work on defense than anything he might do on offense. He had 78 tackles and 20 1/2 sacks last year to help Houston to a seven-game improvement and a 9-7 record.
Watt is looking forward to seeing how the talented unit will grow together this season,Jordan Sneakers Wholesale.

They also could get some help on offense from Watt, who won Defensive Player of the Year for the second time last season. He had three touchdown receptions last year lining up as a tight end.
"It's going to be like a thief in the night," he said of the offense sneaking up on people. "A lot of people look at this team and they know our defense. They know the big names and they know what they expect of us. But at the same time,Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet Australia, we have an outstanding offense at this time that we believe in."
The Texans added nose tackle Vince Wilfork in the offseason and hope last year's top overall pick outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney will be healthy in time to help the defense in the opener,2018 Nike Air Max 98.
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans know they'll have a solid defense led by J.J. Watt.
Shorts doesn't think catching passes from two different quarterbacks has made his transition in Houston more difficult.
At receiver, three new faces will compete to for the second starting job. They signed veterans Nate Washington and Cecil Shorts III and drafted Jaelen Strong in the third round of this year's draft.
Washington, a two-time Super Bowl winner, doesn't lack for confidence and sees no reason for concern about Houston's offense.
Despite all the new faces, left tackle Duane Brown is confident that the offense will be just fine.
"You got guys at every single position that can make big plays, game-changing plays," Watt said "So that's a lot of fun when you just you keep an offense guessing when they never know where the next play is going to come from."
Second-year coach Bill O'Brien will use camp to decide whether Brian Hoyer or Ryan Mallett will start at quarterback.
"I wouldn't say so," Shorts said. "All the receivers are getting reps with all the quarterbacks. Now, we're getting on timing, understanding each other, where to be and stuff like that."
As they reported for camp Friday there were far more questions about the offense.
They also have changes one their offensive line after releasing veteran Chris Myers, who had started the last 112 games at center. Ben Jones is expected to move into that spot.
"I think it starts with the system,Cheap Womens Jordan Sneakers," Brown said. "I think the system is very effective in what can be accomplished. I think we definitely have the players and talent ... we have all the pieces needed to perform well, we just have to do it."
Houston also must decide who will start with DeAndre Hopkins at receiver after franchise receiving leader Andre Johnson was released and signed with the Indianapolis Colts,Air Max 97 Silver.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 23:20 , Processed in 0.075271 second(s), 28 queries .