主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-22 18:59:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Last week, in their preseason opener,Nike Air Max Shoes Sale, linebacker Daniel Adongo (ruptured biceps) and defensive lineman Jeris Pendleton (torn ACL), both backups, were lost for the season and two young offensive linemen also were injured.
Indy needs a big season out of Trent Richardson and he has looked better in practice, but saw limited action against the Jets.
Pagano will get a longer look at many of those players Saturday as he plans to use the starters for about one quarter.
It didn't take long for the injuries to start piling up this year, either.
It was a stark contrast to the hard knocks the Colts endured over the previous three weeks.
ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) — The Colts went to training camp searching for answers.
"That's the plan right now, and then we'll see how that goes," he said. "If we have two drives like we had in the first ballgame, you've got a 10, 12-play drive and you've got a couple scores, then it might be time to pull him (Luck) before the first quarter (ends)."
Starting center Khaled Holmes is expected to miss at least one or two more weeks with a sprained right ankle and rookie offensive lineman Ulrick John could miss the rest of the season with a lower right leg injury,Nike Air Max 97 Order Online.
On Wednesday,Adidas Shoes On Sale Cheap, Indianapolis celebrated the end of workouts at Anderson University with players hooting, hollering and even jumping after an assistant coach fielded a punt from a JUGS machine to stop practice 40 minutes early.
"You know, how good the new guys on the team are. I think you can tell that the first days, OTAs when they go out and work," Luck said. "But I wouldn't say the process is over by any means. There are still three preseason games left and again,Air Max 1 Atmos For Sale, we're still in training camp mode and trying to find new questions to answer."
While some are concerned about how this young group will hold up in game conditions, Andrew Luck isn't one of them.
They went home with even more questions.
Running back Ahmad Bradshaw, who had neck surgery last October, has been wearing a red jersey since Saturday as Indy protects him from taking hits.
A year ago,Adidas Ultra Boost Shoes Cheap, five offensive starters sustained season-ending injuries before the end of October. Indy also finished the regular season with six different offensive line combinations in the last six games.
"I think as long as we stay on track and, knock on wood, we can avoid the injury bug I know we've had some to this point," coach Chuck Pagano said. "If we stay healthy, I think this team has the potential to do some great things this year."
That's a big if, given the Colts recent history.
Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne is returning from a torn ACL and at age 35 and has repeatedly said he's eager to play. Pagano has been cautious with Wayne in camp and held him out of last week's loss to the Jets and he may not play Saturday against the Giants, either.
"I'm very comfortable with all the changes and what's going on," he said. "I think we've seen a bunch of guys, not just five guys, who can really play football. They're a pleasure to play behind, they're good dudes so no qualms at all about what's going on there."
It's not just the new injuries.

Pagano's adjustment with only two undrafted rookies on the roster was to re-sign Thomas Austin, who played in one game last year with Indy,Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sale, and having second-round draft pick Jack Mewhort to take some snaps at center Saturday in addition to his duties at left guard. Mewhort's sore right knee then flared up and he hasn't practiced since then.
Four days after that, they lost starting left guard Donald Thomas for the second straight year with a season-ending torn right quad.
Two days into practice, they lost running back Vick Ballard for the season with a torn Achilles tendon.
Half of the Colts' projected starting secondary, cornerback Vontae Davis and safety LaRon Landry, missed significant time in camp because of what Pagano called "soft tissue" injuries, and position battles at left guard or the second safety spot have not yet produced winners.
As for the questions, Luck doesn't believe it's a major concern. After all, the Colts have about 3½ weeks to find some key answers — and open a whole new round of debate.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:10 , Processed in 0.073684 second(s), 23 queries .