2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-23 05:54:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
And while Johnny Football can electrify a crowd or provide more late-night TV highlights to the sports nation, Pettine doesn't care if Cleveland's offense is less entertaining this season.
Manziel, meanwhile,Undefeated Air Max 97 White, was a mixture of brilliance and blunder while playing against the Bears' reserves.
The dazzling rookie quarterback has quite an act, and just as he did in college,Cheap Air Max Shoes, Manziel produced some memorable stunts Thursday night.
Manziel brings an undeniable energy onto the field. The crowd roars and Cleveland's offensive players seem to respond to the buzz.
Pettine,Nike Air Max 95 Mens, though, said there's no different in what the two quarterbacks provide,Air Max 97 Uk, it just comes in different packages.
"He pulled a rabbit out of a hat a couple times," said Browns coach Mike Pettine, "as he is known to do."
Hoyer's outing and — he went 6 of 8 for 69 yards — and the team's overall play was just what Pettine and his staff were hoping for as the Browns prepare for their Sept. 7 opener at Pittsburgh. Never mind that it came against Chicago's backups, the Browns needed something to feel good about and they got it.
"It just gave us some momentum heading into this week,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit 2017," Pettine said. "You feel much more comfortable now."
"You want him to be able to make those plays, but I just think he needs to learn to pick and choose those times, just be more prudent with those decisions," Pettine said. "If a guy is open, and it's there, take it. And if the play does break down in those circumstances, go ahead and make a play with his feet as he showed he could do last night. But it's just maybe changing the percentage of times that that happens and I think that just comes with playing."
NOTES: One of the decisions will be whether to carry three quarterbacks. Veteran Rex Grossman made some nice throws against the Bears and his experience in coordinator Kyle Shanahan's offense is a plus. ... Pettine doesn't think rookie CB Justin Gilbert has lost any confidence despite inconsistencies in the past two games. ... With Josh Gordon suspended for the season, the Browns are thin at wide receiver and there's always the possibility they could make a trade for help. Pettine wouldn't rule out a deal. "I would think any of those options are available to us at this point. I wouldn't preclude any of it."
CLEVELAND (AP) — Johnny Manziel's on-field magic show can amaze. He disappears, performs sleight of hand tricks with a football and pulls off injury-defying moves while being chased by enormous men.
"It can be real boring as long as we're gaining yards and scoring points," he said.

Hoyer looked more decisive during his one series. Other than missing tight end Jordan Cameron on what should have been an easy touchdown — "He was so open it almost freaked me out," Hoyer said — the veteran QB was sharp and composed. This was the Hoyer the Browns have been waiting to see after three shaky games.
He completed just 6 of 17 passes and a few of them were rotating sideways, not spiraling. Manziel did most of his damage on the ground, running for 55 yards and keeping a play alive by darting in and out of the picket before completing a 27-yard pass to Nate Burleson.
"They both have unique skill sets and certainly when a play gets extended by Manziel, that tends to get the crowd on its feet, but there are different ways to move the football and be efficient," he said. "To me, our offense doesn't have to be exciting."
"I thought Brian was sharp." Pettine said. "I thought he made good decisions and he threw the ball well."
The Browns have to get their roster to the NFL-mandated, 53-player limit by 4 p.m. Saturday. Pettine said his staff and general manager Ray Farmer have difficult choices and he offered few clues about the club's plans.
Pettine said after looking at the tape,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, he would like to see Manziel be more certain in his decision-making. It's OK to improvise, but only out of necessity.
"We have some tough decisions to make, but that's a good thing," he said. "That means your potentially letting go of some good players. I'd rather have it be that way than be a situation where you're putting a guy on your 53 who you don't think is deserving of it. To me, ultimately it's his (Farmer's) say, but this is very much a collaboration."
The Browns did just that in their preseason finale against the Chicago Bears, who rested their starters. Browns starting quarterback Brian Hoyer took Cleveland on a 13-play, 85-yard touchdown drive in the first quarter, a confidence-building sequence for a unit that has struggled for much of the preseason.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 15:07 , Processed in 0.070021 second(s), 26 queries .