2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-23 11:31:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We've got to do a better job," O'Brien said.
FILLING IN FOR FOSTER: Alfred Blue made his third career start in place of Arian Foster,Nike Air Max 90 Black Women, who is out indefinitely after groin surgery and finished with nine carries for 42 yards. Jonathan Grimes and Chris Polk also got some carries neither of them could get the running game going either and Houston finished with just 98 yards rushing.
Houston's Brian Hoyer was so bad he may lose his starting job.
"In situations where we get put in a short field or something like that, it's our job to stand up and make a play," Watt said. "And we didn't do that today."
Hoyer struggled in his Houston debut before Ryan Mallett took over with about six minutes left and led the Texans on two scoring drives to cut the lead to a touchdown.
Some things to know about Kansas City's win over the Texans:
The Chiefs were up by 14 in the second quarter when Justin Houston sacked Hoyer, forcing a fumble. Kansas City recovered it and a 7-yard touchdown reception by Jamaal Charles pushed the lead to 27-6.
"Listen, I do what the coaches tell me to do,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black Mens," Mallett said. "I'm going to do whatever this team wants me to do or needs me to do."
BERRY IS BACK: Kansas City safety Eric Berry had two tackles in his first regular-season game since revealing he had lymphoma last November. Berry was declared cancer-free in June and cleared to practice just before camp.
"We got the couple of turnovers in the red zone and were able to capitalize and I think in the end that was the difference," Smith said.
CLOWNEY RETURNS: Jadeveon Clowney,Air Max 97 Undefeated Uk, last year's top overall pick, had four tackles, with one for a loss, in his first game since microfracture surgery in December. He didn't start but came in on the second play and played mostly on third downs after the first series.

"I don't know," he said. "We'll review the film, and we will find out once we get into next week."
Travis Kelce caught two touchdown passes in the first quarter,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes, the first one coming after Kansas City intercepted Brian Hoyer's first pass as a Texan.
Smith threw for 243 yards and three touchdowns in the first half as the Chiefs built a big lead and held on for a 27-20 victory over the mistake-prone Texans.
"I was just out there trying to help the team," Clowney said. "Just getting a feel of it, my first time back out there in a while. I think it went pretty good for me."
Coach Bill O'Brien wouldn't say who will start next week.
MACLIN'S DEBUT: WR Jeremy Maclin had 52 yards receiving in his debut for the Chiefs after spending the first five years of his career with the Eagles.
Mallett deflected questions about whether he thinks he should start next week.
"I'm disappointed and embarrassed," he said. "I feel like I let those guys down and that's the worst feeling to have after a game. It'd be one thing if there was some fight back but that didn't happen when I was in there."
HOUSTON (AP) — Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith got off to a great start in a win over the Houston Texans on Sunday,Cheap Nike Air Max 2018.
Hoyer signed with the Texans in the offseason and beat out Mallett for the job in camp. After his first start in Houston, Hoyer was left fighting for the job once again.
WATT A DAY: J.J. Watt had two sacks,Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale, nine tackles and tied a career-high with six for losses. But he was disappointed that the defense was unable to stop Kansas City from scoring after the turnovers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 17:17 , Processed in 0.074602 second(s), 28 queries .