主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-4-23 20:54:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We discourage our guys from that. But I'm not going to micromanage it," Pettine said.
Jackson urged teammates and fans take Whitner's comments with a grain of salt.
Browns coach Mike Pettine, who spent last season as the Bills defensive coordinator,Nike Air Max Tn Shoes Women, said he and Whitner shouldn't expect a warm welcome on Sunday. Pettine, however, played down the potential impact Whitner's comments might have on the game.
Jackson spoke out against the Browns safety on Wednesday, adding extra spice to a key AFC playoff showdown this weekend when Cleveland (7-4) travels to play Buffalo (6-5).
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Bills running back Fred Jackson hasn't forgotten or forgiven what former teammate Donte Whitner had to say about the franchise, the city of Buffalo and rookie receiver Sammy Watkins last summer.
"Will I look for him? If I get a chance to, yeah," Jackson said. "But it won't be a one-on-one personal thing, where it's me looking for him."
Watkins, on Wednesday, still didn't exactly understand what he did wrong.
Reminders of Whitner's tweets come at a sensitive time for the Bills. The team was forced to relocate to Detroit for four days last weekend after a severe winter snowstorm paralyzed much of the region.

And yet, Jackson added he wouldn't mind a chance to run into the safety on the field.
Bills safety Aaron Williams defended Watkins on Twitter in July, and did so again on Wednesday.
Whitner, who is from Cleveland,Cheap AIr Max 95 Trainers, then signed with the Browns in March.
Whitner's comments struck a nerve with Jackson.
"He's been playing great. They've been playing great," Watkins said. "You've got to look past it. All I can do is worry about myself."
"It'll be a great matchup," Watkins said. "We can go out there, battle,Cheap Air Max 90, scrap,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Shoe, have a couple of fights."
Whitner certainly knew what buttons to push. He spent his first five seasons in Buffalo after the Bills selected him in the first round of the 2006 draft. Unhappy with the Bills' contract offer,Nike Air Max 2018, Whitner left Buffalo to sign with San Francisco following the NFL lockout in 2011.
"Wonder how you Bills fans gonna feel when the team is moved? LOL," Whitner wrote. "Can you say Toronto Bills?!?"
The Bills dedicated their 38-3 win over the New York Jets at Detroit on Monday night to their snowbound fans.
In July, Whitner went to Twitter and engaged — and enraged — Bills fans during the uncertainty of the franchise's sale process following the death of Hall of Fame owner Ralph Wilson. Whitner predicted the team would be sold and relocated to Toronto.
"I'm not sorry that happened," Whitner said. "It wasn't a joke. I knew that it would, you know, get to them. I knew it would ruffle a feather. And if they're over there talking about this, maybe we are in their heads."
"I just looked at the conversation and just had my teammate's back," Williams said. "That's Donte. He doesn't really like it here for whatever reason."
"That's crazy," Whitner said. "I don't really care about words and feelings and things like that."
The Bills were sold last month to NHL Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula, who are committed to keeping the franchise in Buffalo.
"For him to say stuff about that, about the people we love in this organization, he'll never get my respect,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online," Jackson said.
Whitner wasn't backing down in Cleveland, where he was relayed Jackson's comments following the Browns practice.
Whitner took offense because he felt Watkins was challenging the Browns to fight.
"Be quiet Sammy. Trust me!" Whitner wrote. "All you wack buffalo fans don't have to feel this. Sammy will!"
That wasn't all from Whitner. In June, he took exception to comments Watkins made in an interview published in the Akron Beacon Journal. The rookie first-round pick said he was looking forward to playing Cleveland after the Browns traded the No. 4 pick to Buffalo in allowing the Bills to move up five spots for the right to draft Watkins.
And forget an apology.
"It's annoying. It's just dumb for him to do and talk about people like that, and talk about the city of Buffalo like that," Jackson said. "I think it's him just being an idiot and trying to ruffle feathers."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:26 , Processed in 0.084362 second(s), 23 queries .