10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-23 23:00:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Her friends had already packed up to leave, but Thea Joseph insisted that she wanted one last dip.Minutes later on Wednesday her lifeless body was pulled from one of the creeks on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway. Despite frantic efforts by her friends to resuscitate her, she was pronounced dead at 20:00 hours at the Diamond Diagnostic Centre, East Bank Demerara.Joseph, who shared an apartment with her brother at 17-17 D’Urban Street, Wortmanville, may have had a premonition since,Nike Shox Women Clearance, according to friends, she had been in a frenzy about going to the creek the day before her demise.Dead:Thea Joseph This newspaper understands that Joseph and three friends left on Wednesday afternoon to go to the creek.They all enjoyed the neck-deep water, and since it was getting dark they agreed that it was time that their frolicking came to an end.Her friend Petrina, who could hardly hold back her tears,Nike Huarache Shoes For Sale, told this newspaper when they decided to leave that Joseph insisted that she wanted to go back into the water.“I tell she no, don’t go back in. One of the boys who went with us said that he was going to keep an eye on her. I left to go and wash my foot,Air Max 97, and I did see her standing in the water,” the friend recalled.Although there were other persons at the creek at that time,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Women, only Joseph was in the water.Petrina said that she eventually put on her clothes, and the boy who had undertaken to keep an eye on Joseph missed her for a while.“He say he see she come out of the water, but we did not see her. We were ready to go so we keep hollering out for her,” Petrina told this newspaper.She said that at first they thought that Joseph had secreted herself in the nearby bush to put on her clothes.When they got no response, Joseph’s friends launched a frantic search for her, but after combing the surrounding area they belatedly decided to check the creek itself.It did not take too long for one of them to stumble on Joseph’s lifeless body.“One of the guys found her floating. He bring she up and start doing CPR and water come out; she vomit up. We took her to the hospital,” Petrina stated.The experience has certainly put paid to any idea of Petrina returning to the creek.Joseph’s brother,Nike Epic React Flyknit For Sale, Dwayne Joseph, told this newspaper that he was at home watching television when he got the tragic news.“My next door neighbour, the girl that she been with, her mother come and say that Thea just drown and I start wailing,” the young man told this newspaper.He said that he first went to the Georgetown Public Hospital to see his sister’s body, but was referred to the facility at Diamond, where he confirmed that it was indeed his sister who was lying dead.He said that he found it strange that his sister could come to such an end since,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes, according to him, she could swim.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 15:40 , Processed in 0.064381 second(s), 26 queries .