帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-24 16:35:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
BACKFIELD BLUES: The Panthers played without injured running back Jonathan Stewart, and backup DeAngelo Williams injured his ankle and hobbled off the field in the second quarter.
For the third straight week, Baltimore did not allow a sack.
Fullback Richie Brockel also left with an ankle injury.
"They understand. They know,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Smith said of the Ravens. "They have the recipe. It's says a lot without even saying anything, and that's one of the reasons I wanted to come here."
THE OTHER SMITH: Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith finally scored his first touchdown of the season, on a 24-yard catch that made it 28-7 in the third quarter.
"We had a lot of mistakes," said rookie receiver Kelvin Benjamin, who scored Carolina's lone touchdown. "We have room for growing."
The 35-year-old caught seven passes for 139 yards and two touchdowns Sunday to lead Baltimore past the Carolina Panthers 38-10.
Less noticeable, yet far more important, was just how well the rest of the Ravens played in the unexpected blowout.
Justin Forsett led Baltimore with 66 yards and rookie Lorenzo Taliaferro added 58, with each rushing for a score.
"I think we've got a little streak going here," Harbaugh said.
Some things we learned about the Ravens and Panthers:
"Joe made some throws in hot situations where he converted some third downs and some guys got open and made some catches that were phenomenal," coach John Harbaugh said. "No turnovers, and this (Carolina) defense thrives on turnovers. Just four penalties says a lot about our guys and the way they're playing right now."
"We're playing with two undrafted free agents right now at running back,Cheap Jerseys From China," Rivera lamented. "As of right now,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, Darrin Reaves is our starter."
"It felt good. More importantly, it felt good to contribute to a win rather than not having it and we lose," he said. "It felt kind of like breaking the ice, and I look forward to more."
"They ran the ball well," Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly said. "The last two weeks we didn't play very well against the rush. We've just got to do a better job in that aspect of the game."
Reaves, a 21-year-old out of Alabama-Birmingham,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, gained 26 yards on 12 carries.
"I'm doing fine," he said. "I could have finished this game, but the situation dictated that I come out and I don't have a problem with that."
Thus, the Panthers finished with 67 yards rushing on 26 attempts.
Baltimore (3-1) amassed 454 yards, punted only once and had four 80-yard drives. Joe Flacco went 22 for 31 for 327 yards and wasn't sacked.
EARLY EXIT: Newton was pulled in the fourth quarter with the outcome no longer in doubt.
"We have to get these things corrected,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," coach Ron Rivera said.
At least the Panthers won't see Smith again anytime soon. His touchdown catches of 61 of 21 yards provided the Ravens with a 21-7 lead at halftime.
Smith spent 13 seasons with Carolina before he was released during the offseason in a cost-cutting move. He said after the game that he's currently in a better place — because the Ravens have won two Super Bowls and Carolina is still striving for its first championship.
SACK FREE: The Ravens started rookie James Hurst at left tackle in place of the injured Eugene Monroe, and there was no drop-off in production.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Certainly, the most attention-grabbing aspect of the Baltimore Ravens' third straight victory was the performance of Steve Smith against his former team.
GROUND UP: A week after giving up 264 rushing yards to Pittsburgh,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the Panthers allowed 127 yards on the ground against the Ravens.
Asked how he thought Hurst played, the coach replied, "Well, I didn't notice him so that must be a good thing. I can't wait to see it on tape, but it seemed like he played well."
Cam Newton completed only 14 passes and the Panthers averaged 2.6 yards per rush in their second straight lopsided defeat.
By that time, he had already taken a beating. In addition to being sacked twice, he was hit in and out of the pocket for much of the afternoon.
Torrey Smith finished with two catches for 53 yards, but also attracted several pass interference calls.

"If those counted as points," he said, "we probably would have won by 100."
The Panthers (2-2) were penalized seven times, twice for having 12 men on the field, and that says a lot about the way they're playing right now.
Said Rivera: "We have to find answers, and we have to do it quickly."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:23 , Processed in 0.069982 second(s), 26 queries .