2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-27 06:57:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Titans also will take their team-issued iPads loaded with the playbook and video from practices. That's new for this franchise with players having to turn in playbooks bound in notebooks a year ago, leaving only their personal notes to check before camp. Tight end Delanie Walker said now they can check the iPad anywhere.
The biggest issue this offseason was Jake Locker returning from a Lisfranc injury to his right foot. The quarterback missed nine games last year because of injuries, but he didn't miss a single session on the field. That's allowed Locker to soak up Whisenhunt's new offense, his third in four NFL seasons.
"I feel with a majority of the stuff that we've put in I can call it and I can see it before I get to the line of scrimmage,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Locker said Tuesday.
Whisenhunt also made the conditioning test the Titans must take at the start of training camp very clear,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, and it will include running 300 yards in 25-yard stretches with a time limit. Whisenhunt said he used to get pit in his stomach as a player himself knowing that loomed,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, prompting him to work harder each summer.
Running back Dexter McCluster plans to run that drill every couple days, timing himself until he's confident before asking someone else to time him.
"I think that's going to give us a step above other teams," Walker said.
Right guard Chance Warmack plans to spend four weeks in Arizona working with former NFL offensive lineman LeCharles Bentley and will be checking the iPad often as he works to improve. He already has been studying during commercial breaks while watching television at night.
The Titans,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who got a two-week jump because of a new coach, wrapped up their offseason program Thursday with the final day of a three-day minicamp. Whisenhunt shortened the planned 65-minute workout by 20 minutes and reminded players to be careful until they return July 25 for training camp.

Notes: Left tackle Taylor Lewan is the only rookie draft pick still unsigned,Stitched Jerseys, but the 11th pick overall is expected to be signed before camp opens. ... Walker did not practice Thursday resting a sore neck. ... The Titans released tight end David Wright and signed receiver/tight end Dorin Dickerson who was with the Titans during this minicamp. Whisenhunt said they see the 6-foot-1 Dickerson,Authentic Jerseys Wholesale, a three-year veteran, more as a tight end like Walker.
"As a coach in your first year with the team, you're never where you want to be," Whisenhunt said. "But I think as far as establishing a way that we work and from an installation perspective, I think we got a lot done. But the point we emphasized to the group today was when we come back it's going to be tough. We really got to pick it up and get going."
"Last year it was kind of frustrating knowing you could only look at the notes you put on your notebook after OTAs (organized team activities) and minicamps were over with, but now you can actually go over the plays in the iPad as well as look at the film pointing out little tidbits you might need to look at and work on," Warmack said.
"So when I come here I know I got it," McCluster said.
This is a franchise that hasn't reached the playoffs since 2008 and hasn't won a postseason game since January 2003. Whisenhunt was hired after Mike Munchak went 7-9 in 2013 in his third season.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — New Tennessee coach Ken Whisenhunt has seen the Titans work hard this offseason. Now he'll find out how they manage themselves during the five weeks before training camp.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:20 , Processed in 0.063044 second(s), 26 queries .