2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-28 14:19:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
While Martin hasn't played this season, he has ample experience at the position.
"We have work to get done this week," he said. "Preparation for upcoming opponents and self-scout and there will be players that will come in and we'll be available to those players."
"He's exceled at the mental aspects— before and after he was injured. I've been real impressed with that," Harbaugh said. "Even when he knew he was hurt,Supply NFL Jerseys, knew he was going to be out multiple weeks, he did not ease off in terms of the classroom and the study. I think that bodes well. Bright youngster and he's champed at the bit to get back on the field and didn't take the opportunity to let the injury linger. So, good signs. Excited about his progress and I look forward to good things."
Versatile offensive lineman Joe Loney also could take some snaps at center if needed.
"It's similar. He was disappointed. He played well in the game. So that's an obstacle to overcome. He's made of the right stuff. No doubt that he'll overcome,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," Harbaugh said. "He's been playing really well, better and better each week. Like I said, I thought he played really well in this game. Say a prayer and hope the surgery goes real well tomorrow, which I'm confident it will and we'll start healing."
"We'll be moving forward and making that determination as we go," Harbaugh said, noting Martin has the upper hand.
"They outplayed us. Not going to go over every single specific phase of each of those two phases," he said. "There's going to be some obvious, 'Why didn't this? Why didn't that?' Right, didn't."
Harbaugh said he would expect linebacker Patrick Willis, who missed Sunday's loss with a strained toe, and rookie cornerback Jimmie Ward (quadriceps) will return once the 49ers (4-3) are back from their week off. Players watched game film Monday,China Jerseys Wholesale, then were set to part ways for the week. Harbaugh said the 49ers would have Thursday through Sunday off from any work with coaches.
Marcus Martin, a 20-year-old rookie third-round draft pick,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, is the favorite to fill in for Kilgore on the starting offensive line. Martin recently returned to practice following a training camp knee injury.
A subdued Harbaugh hardly wanted to rehash the ugly defeat in Denver. He was pleased enough with special teams, but not much else went well.

Martin's NFL debut would likely be Nov. 2 at home against the Rams after the bye.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco 49ers center Daniel Kilgore is scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery Tuesday on a fractured left ankle sustained in the third quarter of Sunday night's loss at Denver.
Coach Jim Harbaugh said Monday the injury is similar to what nose tackle Ian Williams suffered in Week 2 of the 2013 season at Seattle that required four operations and kept him sidelined until training camp this year. Kilgore, who will be placed on injured reserve, was carted off after getting hurt when linebacker Brandon Marshall inadvertently ran into his lower leg at the end of a run by Frank Gore during a 42-17 loss to the Broncos.
The 70th overall pick out of Southern California, he played 38 games — with 33 starts — over three seasons with the Trojans. Martin started all 13 games at center last year while helping USC rush for 2,nba jerseys discount,419 yards and 29 touchdowns,Cheap Jerseys China, and earning First-Team All-Pac-12 honors.
Replacing Kilgore is a big task.
Harbaugh himself planned to stick around and work, along with his staff.
"It's always tragic to lose a player," quarterback Colin Kaepernick said after the game.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:22 , Processed in 0.074273 second(s), 26 queries .