2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-28 20:34:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It's not as if Charles is infallible, either. He fumbled twice against the Broncos, the second time in the final seconds to essentially gave Denver a come-from-behind victory.
"I feel like last week we did come out with a lot of energy. We just didn't execute," Charles said. "I look back at the three teams we played, two games we should have had, and one game we did not come out with enough energy. We're learning. It's a long season. Just have to grind."
He gained 49 yards on his 11 carries against Green Bay, giving the Chiefs (1-3) a bit of pop from an otherwise blase offense. He had 75 yards on the same number of carries against Cincinnati, even though Charcandrick West subbed in for him during much of the second half.
Most of the points they have scored the past couple of weeks have been while trying to mount comebacks in Green Bay and Cincinnati. The Chiefs have been far less successful at getting on the board early, not to mention getting into the end zone at all.
He has already become the Chiefs' career rushing leader, and he has the most touchdowns (38) in the NFL over the past three seasons. He trails only Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes for the most rushing attempts in franchise history, and his three 200-yard rushing performances are the three most dominant performances by a running back in Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs treated Jamaal Charles like a fragile,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, valuable piece of jewelry in training camp, rarely letting the running back get hit in an attempt to keep him safe.
"Sometimes you just catch it in the wrong situation to get the ball," said Charles, who played 59 of the team's 75 offensive snaps against the Bengals.
Through the first four games of the regular season,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, not much has changed.
All of their points last week came on a franchise-record seven field goals by Cairo Santos.
But his ability to break a game open is rare in the NFL, where platoons at running back have become common, and where quarterback play has become the biggest factor in a team's success.
"He had a couple catches for us that were pretty good,NFL Jerseys From China, and had opportunities for a couple others that would have been pretty good too," Reid said, when asked whether 11 carries are enough for one of the game's biggest threats. "As much as we move him around, I'm OK with that."
Running backs tend to be multifaceted in Reid's offense, though, so the number of carries that Charles gets is only part of the equation. Much like Brian Westbrook and others when Reid was with the Eagles,Wholesale Jerseys 2017, Charles is asked to be a big piece of the passing game as well.

The Chiefs could certainly use a couple of home runs. Even a double or triple would be nice.
Still, he would have good reason to be upset with the past couple of weeks.
Charles said Wednesday that he had some minor cramping in the game, but he also said he feels healthier overall than last season, when he dealt with numerous nagging injuries.
"I still see a guy that's very explosive,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," said Bears coach John Fox, whose team will try to slow down Charles on Sunday. "He can hit a home run any time."
And while he's also caught a handful of passes out of the backfield, Chiefs coach Andy Reid's reluctance to put the game on his shoulders comes despite his team losing three straight and falling into the AFC West cellar.
"I'm just here to win, man," Charles said Wednesday, when asked whether he was getting enough carries. "I have to go with it. I can't be mad with every call."
Despite averaging more than 5 yards per carry,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, among the best in the league, Charles has only been given the ball 11 times each of the past two weeks.
He already has 20 catches for 151 yards and a touchdown.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:58 , Processed in 0.068778 second(s), 26 queries .