2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-29 05:32:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He made a great play,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Carr said. "Brice went up, he had it and the guy made a great play. Those things are going to happen. Yeah, it hurts. It hurts because that's the way it ended."
His best throw might have been his last TD, when he rolled to his right and patiently waited for Holmes to break open in the back of the end zone.
Carr threw a 77-yard touchdown pass to Holmes in the opening minute and he and Rivers each had two scoring throws to send the game to halftime tied at 14.
Oliver, an undrafted rookie out of Buffalo, ran for 101 yards to complement another strong performance by Rivers, who threw for 313 yards and posted a 120 passer rating for a record fifth straight game.
Carr threw for 283 yards in his best game of his rookie season and could have had a lot more if not for several drops by his receivers.
Oakland missed a chance for a halftime lead when Sebastian Janikowski was wide left on a 53-yard field goal try on the final play.
Rookie Derek Carr threw four touchdown passes for the Raiders. His last scoring play, a 6-yarder to Andre Holmes with 10:01 left, gave Oakland a 28-21 lead.
NOTES: Carr's first TD pass to Holmes was the longest scoring throw for the Raiders since JaMarcus Russell and Zach Miller connected on an 86-yarder on Oct. 10, 2009. ... Rivers became the fifth QB to throw for 4,000 yards in his career against the Raiders, joining John Elway, Dan Fouts, John Hadl and Dave Kreig.
Rivers took over after that, leading San Diego on a pair of scoring drives starting with a 30-yard field goal by Nick Novak.
But Rivers answered with a pair of scoring drives and Carr was intercepted by Verrett with 1:13 to play,NFL Jerseys From China.

Carr said he didn't regret the decision to take a deep shot.
"We have to be in these kinds of football games,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online," Sparano said. "We have to win one of these types of football games and that's how you get this thing turned around."
After the Raiders went three-and-out for the second time all game, Rivers got the ball at the Oakland 39 with 4:43 to go and calmly led the Chargers downfield to set up Oliver's winning run.
Sparano talked this week after replacing the fired Dennis Allen of ending a pattern of "Oakland beating Oakland," and the Raiders used San Diego's mistakes to take the lead in the third quarter.
Rivers answered with a 1-yarder to Antonio Gates for his third TD pass late in the third, setting the stage for the dramatic fourth quarter.
The Chargers committed three penalties on one drive,China NFL Jerseys, including a hold on Ladarius Green that negated Novak's 54-yard field goal.
Instead of punting on fourth-and-35, up back Eric Weddle decided to try a fake but threw an incompletion intended for Seyi Ajirotutu.
Carr took a deep shot for Brice Butler with the Raiders facing second-and-1 from the San Diego 45, needing just a few more yards to get into range for a potential tying field goal.
OAKLAND,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — It took a couple of big plays from a pair of rookies for the San Diego Chargers to hold off the winless Oakland Raiders.
Oakland took advantage of the good field position to take the lead on Carr's 47-yard TD pass to Butler that put the Raiders up 21-14 for their first second-half lead since last Thanksgiving in Dallas,Cheap Jerseys Store.
"I'm the type of guy that, if you keep giving me the ball, I feel like I get stronger as the game goes," Oliver said.
But it wasn't enough to give the Raiders the win.
Rivers threw three touchdown passes and engineered the winning drive to give San Diego (5-1) its fifth straight win and send Oakland (0-5) to its 11th straight loss, matching the team's longest losing streak since 1962.
Branden Oliver scored on a 1-yard run with 1:56 to play and Jason Verrett sealed San Diego's 31-28 win Sunday with an acrobatic interception that spoiled interim coach Tony Sparano's debut with Oakland.
"When it came down to it, to crunch time, both sides stepped up and made plays to win it," quarterback Philip Rivers said. "I just think it was big for our team to win this way."
"It's a surreal moment, man," said Verrett, who grew up cheering for the Raiders in the Bay Area and has a brother who works for the team. "That's all I can say. I'm blessed. Just thankful I could make the play."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:32 , Processed in 0.057895 second(s), 26 queries .