2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-29 08:10:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Nearly five months ago, Peters was dismissed from the Huskies football program after continued run-ins with coach Chris Petersen and the Huskies' first-year coaching staff. He was talented,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but also a problem that needed to be dealt with.
Peters was perhaps the most impressive of all the former Washington players who took part in the Huskies' annual pro day. The standout cornerback was welcomed back to work out for NFL scouts and front-office personnel that included Seahawks general manager John Schneider, San Francisco GM Trent Baalke, new Washington GM Scot McCloughan and Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.
Washington's indoor practice facility was packed with onlookers coming to see the Huskies' bounty of potential high draft picks. Peters and defensive tackle Danny Shelton are almost sure first-round selections,Cheap Jerseys Authentic. Linebackers Hau'oli Kikaha and hybrid linebacker/safety Shaq Thompson are likely second-day selections.
"I wanted to run a good time but probably the last time I will have to run that thing," said Kikaha, who led the country with 18 sacks in the regular season last year.
Shelton said he hasn't had any visits with individual teams yet, but was expected to meet with Cleveland next week.
SEATTLE (AP) — Marcus Peters was back in a familiar setting on Thursday, even though a return to Washington seemed unlikely months ago.
Shelton might end up being the highest draft pick of the four. At 338 pounds and with unique quickness, teams have been targeting Shelton's potential to be disruptive lining up either as a defensive tackle over the guard or as a nose tackle over the center.
"I'm ready for whatever life gives me,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, but I'm definitely anxious right now to get out there," Shelton said.
While Peters' return drew much of the attention, equally watched was Thompson. He played linebacker for the majority of his college career, but also spent some time at safety and even played a little running back this past season.
"It felt like the combine. I think I got all my nervousness out at the combine," Thompson said.
"Everything I went through I was meant to go through," Peters said Thursday.
Shelton, Peters and Thompson only did individual drills at their respective positions, while Kikaha went through the full workout including running the 40-yard dash.
That's led to difficulty defining what his position will be in the NFL. He's being looked at as either a weakside linebacker or strong safety, but running back is out of the picture. When asked to go through running back drills on Thursday, Thompson declined. He did go through drills with both the linebackers and with the defensive backs.
"We talk about it and we move on,Cheap China Jerseys," Peters said. "We're playing for the future."
And when teams ask why he was dismissed at Washington,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Peters is straightforward.
Peters is a likely first-round selection because of what he displayed: impressive, quick footwork and strong ball skills. At 6-feet,Jerseys From China, 190 pounds he has the size and speed that most teams are looking for in a cornerback.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:54 , Processed in 0.071247 second(s), 26 queries .