2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-29 23:05:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Bruce Gradkowski completed 8 of 12 passes, but only for 66 yards and really didn't get the Steelers close to the end zone. Take away a 28-yard completion to Markus Wheaton and a 17-yarder to Antonio Brown, and Gradkowski didn't manage much.
The Steelers surrendered 312 yards of total offense, but 80 came on the Giants' final drive.
"I don't have a lot of outstanding concerns,NFL Jerseys China," Tomlin said. "It's our first preseason game. We should be better. I expect the results to be better."
"I thought we did good," Roethlisberger said in quotes provided by the Steelers' public relations staff. "We got down there and had a good run on first down and a good run on second down (both from Le'Veon Bell). I thought it was a good, solid first series. We moved the ball down the field and got points on the board."
The Steelers were moving the ball in the final minutes but Martavis Bryant fumbled the ball after making a 19-yard catch down to the New York 27-yard line with 1:14 remaining.
"As you can see, we have a lot of work to do," said linebacker Jarvis Jones, who had a sack of Eli Manning midway through the first quarter. "We still have a lot of jelling and get a feel for each other. It was a lot faster than what we had been practicing. But I think we did all right. We need to finish better, then get into the film room and continue to get better."
Bell carried three times for 18 yards on that drive. As a rookie last year, he sprained the middle of his foot in the second preseason game and missed the first three weeks of the regular season. He then went on to set a Steelers record for yards from scrimmage with 1,259 yards rushing and receiving.
"We had some positives and had some negatives,Cheap Jerseys From China," Tomlin said after the New York Giants beat the Steelers 20-16 on Saturday night.
Shaun Suisham's first of three field goals, a 26-yarder,Stitched Jerseys, gave the Steelers a brief 3-0 lead in the first quarter. It was brief because Rashad Jennings took the first play after the field goal 73 yards for the touchdown that put New York ahead.
"It has to be that way," Tomlin said. "You play those plays out and then let the officials sort it out later."
Rookie Howard Jones recovered an ill-advised, backward pass by Giants backup quarterback Ryan Nassib and returned it 28 yards for the Steelers' lone touchdown of the game, giving them a 16-13 lead with 10:16 remaining in the game.
"You get the opportunity to compete against someone other than your teammates,Jerseys NFL Cheap," said Brown, who had two receptions for 21 yards. "You get the game feeling back and get your game jersey on. Just the feeling to get back in the game is great."
"I think we wanted to get me in the game early," he said. "I obviously feel better than I did last year."
Ben Roethlisberger played only one series, completing 1-of-2 passes, but it was a 46-yard screen pass to rookie Dri Archer that almost went the distance, if not for a saving tackle from Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara.
The Steelers managed just 4 total yards of rushing in the third quarter on six carries. Third string QB Landry Jones completed 6 of 10 passes, but only for 26 yards.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Coach Mike Tomlin tried to put a positive spin on the Pittsburgh Steelers' preseason-opening loss.
"Bottom line is that we didn't win the game,Cheap Authentic Jerseys. We had some things we can build upon. We can learn and grow. We'll take this as part of the process. But we didn't do enough to win the game and that's the No. 1 goal. I'm less concerned about style points and more about winning. We have to do a better job of winning the game."
But Brown said he felt "total excitement" in playing.
Tomlin said the only minor injury coming out of the game was when starting left guard Ramon Foster received a poke in the eye in the first quarter, but Tomlin said "there doesn't seem to be ramifications from that."
A lengthy review took place after the play,Cheap Jerseys, but it was ruled that Jones, a rookie out of Shepherd, alertly continued on with the play and scored the touchdown.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:31 , Processed in 0.079020 second(s), 26 queries .