2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-30 22:17:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"As I told the team, as you go on this marathon of a football season,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, you're going to have opportunities to gain some backbone, and I think this really helped us and will help us," coach Marc Trestman said.
The Bears will try to make it back-to-back wins when they visit the New York Jets on Monday night. Against San Francisco, the Bears trailed 17-0 in the first half and looked like they were on their way to another loss.
It wasn't just Tillman who went down.
But along with the injuries,NFL Jerseys China, there were some promising developments for the Bears.
A stunning 28-20 victory over San Francisco on Sunday breathed life into the Bears after a dismal overtime loss at home to Buffalo to start the season. Chicago is 1-1 with some major momentum after pulling out a win against a top team on the road,Wholesale Jerseys 2017.
He threw three touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to lift Chicago after throwing a big interception down the stretch against Buffalo. That doesn't erase the ill-advised across-the-body pass that got picked off by the Bills, but at least he delivered this time in a big spot.
Whether he has played his final game for the Bears or in the NFL remains to be seen. He's 33, in his 12th season and operating on a one-year contract
He suffered a similar injury against Detroit last November and missed the final seven games.
Tillman came up clutching his arm in pain in the third quarter of Sunday's win at San Francisco after he got tangled with the 49ers' Michael Crabtree on a run along the sideline by Colin Kaepernick,Cheap Jerseys From China.
"It's hard to win every week, especially on the road. We knew they were going to be amped up with opening up the new stadium and all of the Hall-of-Fame guys coming back," Cutler said. "We just kind of had to weather the storm and we have to take a look at this film on Tuesday, break it down, and then we have to move on. We can't really dwell on this. There's a lot of football left, so we just have to kind of keep building on this and get better and better each week."
The defense suffered losses across the board with Tillman and four other key players getting hurt. That added to an already long list, with center Roberto Garza and left guard Matt Slauson sitting out with ankle injuries and Brandon Marshall (ankle) and Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) playing through pain.
CHICAGO (AP) — The Chicago Bears aren't ready to be written off just yet.
One downer for Chicago was the injuries continued to mount.
A lunging safety Chris Conte picked off a pass by Kaepernick intended for Anquan Boldin, but he banged his left shoulder and left the game. He sat out the offseason program as well as the first two preseason games after having surgery on his right shoulder. Defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff (concussion), Sherrick McManis (quadriceps) and defensive end Trevor Scott (foot) also got banged up.

"It is kind of like when you think your girlfriend is about to break up with you, and then she changes her mind," tight end Martellus Bennett said. "That is what it feels like. These guys worked hard all week. I'm super excited to see guys have the chance to make plays and step up when we needed them to step up. That was a hard fought game."
There were two late interceptions by rookie cornerback Kyle Fuller. Defensive end Willie Young had two sacks to give him three on the season,NFL Jerseys Clearance, and Cutler came through in a huge spot.
One sour note for the Bears: Losing cornerback Charles Tillman to a torn right triceps. He was placed on injured reserve on Monday, ending his season.
But they turned it around,Jerseys NFL Cheap. Jay Cutler threw four touchdown passes — three to Brandon Marshall — and the defense came through with four takeaways.
"I hated it," linebacker Lance Briggs said. "I told him that I really hope for the best once he gets his tests done. We had a lot of guys go down today, hopefully they are minor and we can move on from there."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:47 , Processed in 0.071923 second(s), 26 queries .