9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-1 00:29:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Javone Vickerie A 22-year-old University of Guyana student who died while working his part time job as a minibus conductor,  Tuesday night was identified as Gavin De Ally,Wholesale Jerseys, of 427 Section B Non Pareil,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, East Coast Demerara. He was a second year Marketing and Commerce student of the University of Guyana.Gavin De AllyHe died when the vehicle he was travelling in collided with a car at the intersection of Brickdam and Brummel Place.The minibus driver told reporters on Tuesday night that he was heading east along Brickdam at a fast rate when he slammed into a car that was heading south along Brummel Place into Brickdam. The bus, BPP 9210, then ended on its side.According to the dead man’s mother,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mishelle De Ally,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, she last spoke to her son Tuesday after he came home from work about 2:00 am.“He come home and knock at me door and asked what time I had to go to work. I told him 6:00 and then I heard him tumbling in the kitchen.”  She added that when she got up she found her son preparing food and told him to go and rest.“I tell he go and sleep but he insisted on cooking and when I get up later that day he had my lunch done pack in my bag on the table but I didn’t bother to wake him up because I said he was tired,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys,” the mother recalled.The visibly shaken mother told Kaieteur News that about 9:00 pm she received a call from her sister who related to her that there was a fatal accident. “She called me and told me to remain calm but she didn’t tell me what happened. She call me back and tell me that he died in an accident,” the grieving mother said.De Ally said that after receiving the news of her son’s death she fell into a state of shock and grief so much that she could not go to the hospital to identify her son.The mother explained that the driver of the minibus is her brother but said that since the incident she has not spoken to him. De Ally said that her son worked with his uncle part-time while sometimes attending classes at UG for almost a year.The mother remembered that on Saturday both she and son were discussing further plans to continue at the university to carry-on studying. “Sunday he de tell me he was going to church but then he drink medicine the night before so he had diarrhea and he didn’t bother to go,” the mother lamented.Meanwhile, Acting Traffic Chief, Superintendant Calvin Brutus told this publication that despite efforts by the Guyana Police Force to reduce the number of road fatalities which occur on the roadways,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, drivers still disobey the law.He said that many times these accidents occur in the absence of mobile patrols. Brutus explained that it was clear that the driver of minibus was speeding. “He had to be speeding to have all that force to hit that car and then turn over several times,” Brutus said.The Superintendent encouraged those who might travel in public transportation to call an emergency hotline and report such drivers who speed on the roadways.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 21:38 , Processed in 0.066315 second(s), 28 queries .