2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-1 13:06:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Barring injury, the Patriots probably have one vacancy at wide receiver. At 6-feet-3 and 204 pounds, Tyms has the size the Patriots lack at that position.
On Thursday night, he led the Patriots with five catches for 119 yards, including a 26-yarder for a touchdown.
"I'm playing for the Patriots," he said. "I'm playing for my team."
"Particularly with young players, just because they make a mistake, doesn't necessarily mean that those mistakes will continue and are always going to be there," coach Bill Belichick said Friday. "I think we've seen that with pretty much every young player, including him.
"We have a little bit of time between now and Tuesday to catch up on some things,cheap jerseys," Belichick said. "It's a big week, big opportunity for our team, for each of us individually to improve."
Garoppolo played the entire second half on offense, completing 9 of 13 passes for 157 yards and one touchdown. Mallett played the first half and was just 5 for 12 for 55 yards. Brady watched it all from the sideline.

The game followed three days of joint practices at Washington's training camp facility in Richmond, Virginia.
When the Patriots drafted Garoppolo from Eastern Illinois, speculation grew that Mallett might be trade bait. But he said after the game that he wasn't auditioning for another team.
"It was definitely fast,Cheap Jerseys USA, faster than college, that's for sure," he said. "It's something that you just have to adapt to, though. You have to adapt quickly in this environment, and we're doing a good job of that I think."
Jimmy Garoppolo had some impressive throws, but is a rookie second-round draft choice and has a lot to learn.
Wide receiver Brian Tyms signed with the Patriots on July 27 after being released by the Browns. He caught two passes for them in seven games last season. He had already been cut by the San Francisco 49ers and Miami Dolphins after signing as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
The Patriots will host joint practices with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday and Wednesday before the teams meet in a preseason game Friday night,Jerseys From China.
"I did all right," Garoppolo said. "There's a lot of stuff to improve on. It's a process for any quarterback. There's lots to learn from."
Garoppolo is the latest contender for the No. 2 job and must adjust to a new game speed.
"I feel good," Mallett said. "I feel comfortable. Everything slowed down. (I) went through my reads. There were throws I could have made better, but I felt all right."
A less-heralded youngster had a solid performance.
The conclusion was clear: Brady better stay healthy.
"Brian ran a great route,China Jerseys Wholesale," Garoppolo said. "The line gave me plenty of time. I don't think anyone was even near me."
Brady's previous backup, Brian Hoyer, threw just 43 passes from 2009-11 with the Patriots and is competing with Johnny Manziel for the starting spot with the Cleveland Browns.
Ryan Mallett struggled in Thursday night's 23-6 loss to the Washington Redskins in his fourth straight year as Brady's understudy.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady watched his backups get plenty of playing time in the New England Patriots exhibition opener.
"I think there were some things he did well last night,Cheap NFL Jerseys. I think there were some other things that he learned from."
Before that, Matt Cassel threw 39 passes for the Patriots from 2005-07 then nearly took them to the playoffs the following season after Brady suffered a season-ending knee injury in the opener.
"I feel like I've got a good connection with everybody. That's really all I came here to do was earn respect from my teammates and my coaches," Tyms said. "If I sit out there and drop every one,Wholesale Jerseys China, everybody (is) going to look at me like I just came here for nothing. So I've got a lot to prove."
Mallett has been better than Garoppolo throughout training camp and both have three more preseason games.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:16 , Processed in 0.072854 second(s), 26 queries .