2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-4 06:07:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Skuta admires Borland's trait of listening to Wilhoite, Willis and the injured NaVorro Bowman.
"He has a knack for football and he understands football," Willis said. "He's been preparing all week with Mike (Wilhoite). He's going to go out and do a good job."
Borland said he was prepared for the opportunity for his first extensive playing time. His first play was the final play of the first half, when Rams quarterback Austin Davis took a knee.
"You know, the way he slides around blocks,NFL Jerseys China Online," Skuta said. "He sidesteps and weaves his way around but he can also be physical when the need arises. He's been a good player."
"He's shown he can play," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. "He has four tackles on special teams. Credit the assistant coaches for having these young players ready. They keep putting them in a position to play."
"I had to fight through a lot of stuff," Davis said. "Last week was tough. Frank Gore kept trying to get me to play. He said 'I'll make you play,' so I toughed it out."
"He's always talking about things,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, always listening," Skuta said. "I didn't know a lot about him when he first came in but he's proven he belongs and can play."
NOTES: LG Mike Iupati is also out for Sunday's game. Harbaugh said there are not enough days in the concussion protocol for Iupati. . S Jimmie Ward (quadriceps) is listed as questionable, though his chances to play are slim and none. . CBs Chris Culliver (hamstring, shoulder) and Tramaine Brock (toe) and RT Anthony Davis (knee,Cheap Jerseys USA, ankle) are also questionable, with a better chance of playing. TE Davis, DEs Smith and Tony Jerod-Eddie, DT Williams, CBs Chris Cook and Perrish Cox and WR Stevie Johnson are all probable. . The 49ers resigned S Bubba Ventrone and released QB Josh Johnson. . WR Michael Crabtree was fined $5,512 for throwing the ball into the stands after scoring a touchdown on Monday night.
"I'm not the biggest guy,Nike NFL Jerseys China, so I have to have a change up and that may be it," he said about Skuta's reference. "Playing behind Justin (Smith) or Ray (McDonald) or Ian (Williams), you're in pretty easy shape. You're not getting double teams on you fast or anything."
"I wasn't nervous or anything at first," Borland said. "I'm always thinking about playing special teams anyway,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, so it was just a shift of focus. Guys rallied around me, really helped me out in the second half."
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco linebacker Dan Skuta described rookie linebacker Chris Borland's playing style in one word: "nifty."
Borland, who is listed at 5-foot-11, 248 pounds, said his style of play was born out of necessity.
Tight end Vernon Davis,NFL Jerseys Outlet, bothered by a back problem, also feels better than he did Monday night when he played after missing two of the previous three contests.
Willis, wearing a boot on his left foot, said he's confident Borland would fill his spot admirably.
Borland — who spent part of his Wisconsin career trying to tackle fellow 49ers rookie Carlos Hyde, who played at Ohio State — found himself replacing All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis, who suffered a strained toe Monday night in a win over the St. Louis Rams and will be unavailable against the Denver Broncos on Sunday night.
"No one wants to go through an injury but in the big picture I will be all right," he said. "I'm grateful it's not worse than it is. I don't want to jinx it and will just take it one day at a time and I'm feeling better every day."
Willis expects to return to the field ("Yes, I do," he said) following next week's bye, which means he will have a full 20 days between games.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 05:37 , Processed in 0.067165 second(s), 26 queries .