2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-4 09:58:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It's what it's all about,Authentic Jerseys China," Bailey said. "A happy holiday season."
Givens remembered when he was a boy in Mississippi, he met Mark McGwire. The slugger told his mother to "never let me stop playing baseball."
"It would have definitely lit up my eyes and changed my day, changed my Christmas," Britt said. "My father is a big football fan and that's all he's watching when he comes home from work, and to meet a football player, it would have been so amazing."
With a half-hour remaining in the 1 1-2-hour event, about a hundred residents were still lined up outside in temperatures in the high 30s.

"I got to take a picture with Tavon Austin," said Markisa Dixon of nearby Dellwood. "I don't have a favorite player, but I love the way he runs. "This is a true blessing."
The players scoured racks of coats for kids, searching for the right sizes, and posed for photos and signed hundreds of autographs.
"Seeing the smiles on their faces,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, it takes you back," Givens said. "It's humbling."
JENNINGS, Mo. (AP) — The St. Louis Rams players who did the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture treated residents of nearby Ferguson to some holiday cheer on Friday.
Tight end Jared Cook and wide receivers Tavon Austin, Kenny Britt,Jerseys NFL China, Stedman Bailey and Chris Givens donated $10,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000 and participated in the inaugural holiday event co-sponsored by the St. Louis Urban League.
"It's a long, long line," Cook said. "Too long."
"We just want to give back to the community,NFL Jerseys From China," Britt said. "Hopefully, this is not just a one-year deal. Hopefully, we keep it going."
Running back Benny Cunningham, quarterback Austin Davis, safety T.J. McDonald and team mascot Rampage will make an appearance at the Motion for Kids event, a partnership with the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
The players couldn't recall ever getting this chance as kids when their parents were struggling to make ends meet. They knew what it would have meant.
Cook was reluctant to accept any credit.
"The things you do for people don't need to be noticed all the time," Cook said. "This is from the heart."
The area has been hit hard by protests, looting and unrest in the months since the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown, who is black, by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, who is white.
"It's very tough, very hard," Phillips said. "It's great that the Rams are doing this so I can pay my bills and get some fun stuff,Wholesale Jerseys, too."
Players helped purchase toys, coats, gloves, hats, non-perishable food and necessities such as shampoo and detergent. The kids and adults filed through the Urban League office in Jennings, Missouri, which is adjacent to Ferguson.
The Rams wrap up their home schedule Sunday against the New York Giants. On Saturday, Cook will be an honorary chair for a holiday party at the Edward Jones Dome for more than 3,000 children.
Carey Phillips of Jennings wore a pink "Hands Up" shirt while keeping track of her five children.
The event began in 1992 to benefit area children with a parent in the state legal system, and the Rams have been involved since 2001.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 04:10 , Processed in 0.065579 second(s), 28 queries .