2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-4 16:52:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: CB Zack Bowman says "a little stomach bug" attributed his absence from Thursday's practice and overnight stay in the hospital with abdominal pains. He was listed as questionable to replace injured cornerback Prince Amukamara in the battered secondary. .RB Rashad Jennings (knee) was listed as doubtful after limited practice Friday. DT Cullen Jenkins (calf) and DE Mathias Kilauea (knee) also took limited reps and were listed as questionable.WR Preston Parker (ankle),Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, G Weston Richburg (ankle), and CB Dominique Rodgers Cromartie (back/hamstring) all returned to full practice after taking limited reps Thursday and are probable. G Adam Snyder returned to practice and is probable.Giants practiced with crowd noise cranked to its highest level to simulate the perennial din at CenturyLink Field.
"It's just exploding up through the ball that's the problem," Weatherford said. "Where I'm at right now, physically I feel strong, but when I go to plant and spring up through the ball, the combination of a little bit of the ankle and then the back comes in.
"It affects everything. Everything you do, it's going to kind of bother you."
His net average of 38.5 is actually better than the 38.1 of last season. The difference is he's having trouble getting the important hang time that keeps returners like Baldwin in their territory.
"I've been in that position before and I've been able to get the job done," Brown said. "If it comes to that, I can do it. Is it the best alternative? Probably not."
He's had two days of limited practice because of a disk injury,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, which has turned his usual high, floating kicks into line drives.
"After I kicked today,Cheap Jerseys From China, I felt good,Discount NFL Jerseys," Weatherford said Friday. "If it feels (Sunday) like it feels today, we'll be in good shape. I hadn't been able to kick much this week."
Weatherford's back troubles are a byproduct of the sprained left ankle he's played on since the opener in Detroit,Cheap Authentic Jerseys. He'll need to keep it loose during the long flight.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The long flight to Seattle will test New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford's ailing back and left ankle.
Though Weatherford has played through his injuries, he hasn't looked like the punter who last year put up 4,271 yards on 91 punts, marking the fifth-highest yardage total in franchise history.
He'll need to get through a 6½-hour flight to Seattle before a final determination on his playing status. He was listed as questionable after Friday's practice, and it's possible another punter could be signed against Weatherford's potential absence.
The Giants (3-5) face a Seahawks team (5-3) that features punt returner in Doug Baldwin, whose 38-yard, fourth-quarter return against the Raiders set up Steven Hauschka's 40-yard field goal that stretched a 10-point lead in an eventual 30-24 victory.
If the Giants don't sign a punter, they'll have another option. Placekicker Josh Brown has practiced several short punts during the week. Although he hasn't punted in a game since he forced the Rams to fair catch in their win over his Seahawks in 2004, he said he'd get the Giants through a game.
The Giants had punters Brian Moorman, Zoltan Mesko, Kasey Redfern and Chris Boswell in for tryouts Sept. 12, and all remain available.
"Just get up and make sure it doesn't get stiff,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched," he said. "Drink plenty of water. I'm optimistic that I'll feel good. For me, it's been weird because it's been 10 years, and I've never been injured before."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:03 , Processed in 0.065091 second(s), 26 queries .