2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-5 19:14:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Now,Wholesale Jerseys, Indianapolis has hopes that Lowery will have similar success.
Davis and Butler have played in Indianapolis' system since 2012,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Toler since 2013 and Adams since last year. Lowery was added in time to participate in OTAs, preparing him with a head start learning and becoming accustomed to the Colts' defense as training camp approached.

Adams was tied for the third-most interceptions at five, and fellow Pro Bowler Vontae Davis grabbed four interceptions which tied for eighth most in the league last season.
Indianapolis still had issues to address at the safety position and Lowery was high atop the Colts' list during free agency, and for good reason.
Lowery said he is excited to be on a team with Super Bowl potential, and that he loves the way the organization embraces a 'win-now' mentality, placing emphasis on winning a championship this season.
"It was to the point that I didn't know where I was going to play, or if I was going to play. I just really wanted to be on a team that has an opportunity to win," Lowery said. "I haven't been on a team that has been in that position in a long time. A team like this with all this talent, It's a beautiful situation."
ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) — Heading into his eighth NFL season, Dwight Lowery wasn't sure where he would play,China Jerseys Wholesale, or if he would get the chance to play, in 2015.
The addition of Lowery is not only adding more talent,Wholesale Jerseys, but also experience. Adams is entering his 12th season and Darius Butler, Greg Toler and Davis are all in their seventh seasons.
However, Lowery wants to win. Lowery hasn't played for a team that finished the regular season above .500 in four years.
"Progression every day," Adams said. "It's fun because (Lowery) knows all his stuff, I know my stuff and we're interchangeable. We're just getting better every day. Being in this defense for a few years helps. We all know each other,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and I've never been a part of something like that. It's going to be fun this year."
Lowery is coming off what was one of the best seasons of his career. He started 15 of 16 games for Atlanta at safety, recording two interceptions and two forced fumbles, and 60 solo tackles.
"They've established something here," Lowery said. "If you look at teams that have won Super Bowls, I would bet the one common denominator would be balance. We have a defense that's capable of coming out and playing solid, and we're never out of a game when we have a quarterback like Andrew Luck."
Despite the productivity, the Falcons didn't re-sign Lowery after last season. In April, Lowery didn't have to wonder about his NFL future any longer after Indianapolis signed the seven-year veteran.
"We got talent back there. I think the sky is the limit for (our secondary)," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "I think we have an excellent group. We got playmakers and smart guys that communicate well and play well together. I'm excited for that group."
And just one week into training camp,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the group of veteran defensive backs is already becoming comfortable with one another on the field.
The Colts, who finished 11-5 last season, added veteran free agents during the offseason. The addition of proven veterans was Indianapolis' next step in trying to win a Super Bowl.
Indianapolis signed veteran safety Mike Adams prior to the 2014 season to fill a similar void. The result was mutually beneficial. The Colts made it to the AFC championship game and Adams made it to the Pro Bowl for the time.
A lot of that talent on defense is in the Colts' secondary. Indianapolis finished 2014 with the 12th-best passing defense, allowing 3,669 yards passing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 00:04 , Processed in 0.067257 second(s), 26 queries .