2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-7 06:57:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Yeah, I should. Exactly. A pickle jar or something," he said, laughing. "Can I unscrew it?"
Despite the numbness,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Manning has had some of his best seasons statistically since joining the Broncos. After averaging 28.5 touchdowns during his time in Indianapolis, he's thrown for 37, 55 and 39 touchdowns while breaking records in Denver.
Thomas said there's "a little more zip" on Manning's passes, and Sanders said he told the 39-year-old quarterback,China Jerseys, "Man,Cheap Jerseys USA, your arm's a lot stronger without the glove."
"I feel like he's just trying to get more catches or something," Manning retorted when asked about Sanders' comments recently. "I feel like he's going through you to try to butter me up maybe."
Manning told King that the nerve damage appears to be permanent: "I can't feel anything in my fingertips. It's crazy. I've talked to a doctor recently who said, 'Don't count on the feeling coming back.' It was hard for me for about two years, because one doctor told me I could wake up any morning and it might come back."

Manning usually deflects questions about his health history or his current well-being, but he had a little fun with the questions a couple of weeks ago when asked about not wearing the glove during training camp.
Maybe, he said, he should test his grip in the kitchen with a jar of peanut butter.
That hasn't seemed to affect either his velocity or his accuracy.
Manning never wore anything on his hands before 2012, when he joined the Broncos. He has said the glove was a concession to the altered feel of his grip, especially in cold weather,Cheap Jerseys, following several neck surgeries in 2011.
He said he didn't know if his grip was stronger now because "I haven't really measured it by any means."
Manning even told Peter King of Sports Illustrated that he still doesn't have feeling in his fingertips four years after the multiple neck surgeries he underwent during his season out of football.
He's said not to read anything into it, that he'll probably still need it in nasty weather.
"I've mentioned it before, due to my injury, my hand has some issues. I've been forced to wear a glove and certainly in certain elements, have to wear a glove. I practiced with it in the spring. I haven't worn it as much during training camp. I don't really have a real set plan one way or the other. I feel pretty comfortable with both," he said.
Peyton Manning has ditched, at least temporarily, the sticky-feeling,wholesale jerseys, orange-and-gray glove he's worn on his throwing hand at times since 2012. He's gone barehanded throughout training camp and also in his preseason debut at Houston over the weekend.
Seriously, though,Cheap Jerseys Store, Manning said that he'll probably have to break out the glove again at some point.
He's entering his 18th season in 2015 trying to become the oldest quarterback to win the Super Bowl. Coach Gary Kubiak has given him plenty of days off this summer in hopes of keeping him fresh and getting longtime backup Brock Osweiler more work.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — No glove on his throwing hand. No feeling in his fingertips.
Pro Bowl receivers Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders have both praised Manning's arm strength this summer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:49 , Processed in 0.068934 second(s), 26 queries .