帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-8 08:01:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We have to grow and we have to move forward from this," Bradley said. "(Bortles') mentality, his attitude and not making the same mistakes repeatedly. That's part of growth, too. I love his attitude and mentality, but making mistakes,Wholesale Jerseys From China, I think we need to look at it and find out what are his strengths. We are learning what his strengths are, what his weaknesses are and keep him more in his strength area."
The defense played well enough to win for the fourth consecutive week. The unit was without linebacker Paul Posluszny, cornerback Alan Ball and defensive end Andre Branch, but allowed 326 yards, held Lamar Miller to 78 yards on the ground and harassed Ryan Tannehill much of the day. Jacksonville finished with three sacks and an interception.
"I'm killing us," Bortles said. "I've got to try to eliminate different things and get better."
The Jaguars expected Bortles to make mistakes this season,Cheap NFL Jerseys, especially with so many first- and second-year players around him.
The Jaguars (1-7) dominated the first half against Miami, but trailed 10-3 at the break because of a slew of miscues.
Bortles was the main culprit, continuing a trend that started when he took over the starting job last month.
The backbreaker for Jacksonville was Brent Grimes' 22-yard interception return early in the third,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, which made it 17-3.
"We have to come back and truly attack these things because we can't continue in this fashion," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said.
"If it doesn't make you mad, then something is wrong with you,Cheap Jerseys China," said Bortles, who also overthrew Robinson in the end zone on the first drive.
"Obviously disappointed," Bortles said. "I'm not going to say I'm mad at myself 'cause that's not going really going to help anything. Nobody cares, and it's not going to help me do anything. You've just got to learn from it. You've got to go figure it out, start watching film and find out what you can do to try to be better."
Bortles completed 18 of 34 passes for 221 yards, with a touchdown and two interceptions. He threw a 48-yard strike to Allen Robinson with 2:19 remaining, but it was largely overshadowed in Jacksonville's 14th loss in the team's past 19 games.
Bortles' first interception returned for a score came after he found Cecil Shorts III for an 18-yard gain to the 5. Shorts fumbled, and teammate Allen Hurns recovered at the 1. But the play was nullified by an illegal shift. Bortles was picked off on the next play.
Bortles became the first quarterback since the New York Jets' Geno Smith last year to have two picks returned for TDs in the same game. Smith did it against Cincinnati,Cheap NFL Jerseys, also in Week 8.
Louis Delmas dropped off his receiver, stepped in front of tight end Nic Jacobs and went untouched the other way for 81 yards and a 7-0 lead. Making matters worse for Jacksonville, Josh Scobee had a field goal blocked and had a 46-yarder negated by a holding penalty.

Bortles had another head-scratching moment later in the second quarter. He scrambled up the middle and probably should have slid. Instead, linebacker Jelani Jenkins got a clean shot and forced a fumble that Delmas recovered. The Dolphins turned that into a field goal and a 10-3 lead.
Aside from Bortles' errors, the Jaguars played well.
Bortles has six turnovers in the past two weeks and 13 in six games. Four of those have been interceptions returned for touchdowns.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars won last week despite Blake Bortles' three turnovers. They lost this week because of them.
Denard Robinson ran 18 times for 108 yards, becoming the first Jacksonville player to top the century mark in consecutive games since Maurice Jones-Drew in 2011. Robinson caught five passes for 82 yards.
But much like the previous losses, Jacksonville's passing offense didn't do enough.
But they were hoping to see more week-to-week progress. Instead, Bortles is repeating some mistakes. His first interception Sunday was eerily similar to one in last week's 24-6 victory against Cleveland. He rolled left and threw across his body.
The rookie lost a fumble and had two interceptions returned for touchdowns in a 27-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday,Wholesale Jerseys Online.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 03:11 , Processed in 0.074820 second(s), 28 queries .