10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-5 03:02:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
“Ah willing fuh give she my house and car, yuh worship,Cheap Jerseys Tag,” a desperate father beseeched after Magistrate Leron Daly informed him that he would be jailed for not paying child support.The man,Buy Cheap Jerseys, Roshan Butters, of Craig, East Bank Demerara, had incurred arrears of $1.5M.Somehow, he was managing to evade the police after several arrests warrants were issued for his arrest.But his luck ran out after lawman hunted him down and brought him to face the consequences of being an irresponsible father at the Providence Magistrate’s Court.Butters was handcuffed to a fellow prison inmate on a wooden bench in the packed courtroom, while the mother of his children was seated to his far right on the other side of the room.Upon hearing his name called loudly by the orderly,Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys, Butters sprang from his seat and stood before the Magistrate.The Magistrate spoke to him in a business-like tone. She inquired why he had failed to pay the monies. To this, Butters responded and said he had no money.At this point,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the Magistrate informed him that she would be imposing a jail sentence on him.However,NBA Jerseys China, after hearing this,Cheap MLB Jerseys, Butters started to beg hysterically.” I willing fuh gave she my house and car, yuh worship. Yuh gon send me back deh? Don’t send me to jail.”Butters continued, “I can only afford to pay $30,000 right now.” He also told the court that he had two daughters, who were staying at a neighbour. He also said that he had not heard from the children in awhile.But his desperate pleas did not persuade the Magistrate. She jailed him for six months.When Butters heard the verdict, he appeared startled. He began looking around the courtroom with his eyes bulging. He then turned to the Magistrate and exclaimed, “Six months! Six months!”, in an unbelievable tone.It took a few seconds for Butters to realize that he would not experience freedom for at least the remainder of the year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 05:49 , Processed in 0.064392 second(s), 28 queries .