2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-10 19:00:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Cornerback Jason McCourty echoed that respect factor of having LeBeau in Tennessee, and the Titans already are soaking in the Hall of Famer's stories from both his days as a player and coach.
"Some people would say it's to get a system and draft people to fit it. Some of us don't have that much time," he said. "We try to accentuate what our players can do, and I think we have some players who can do some things. ... I'm here for one reason. I want to help this team get where we want to get."
"I think adding a guy like that is going to make each individual better, which in turn, is going to make the defense better," said outside linebacker Derrick Morgan, who re-signed with Tennessee after a brief foray into free agency. "That was one of the key reasons for me signing back, just adding the knowledge to the defense. I think it's invaluable, and it's going to help the defense."
LeBeau first evaluated each player on the defense from last year and also assessed how the Titans performed in their first year of playing the 3-4 defense under his disciple,Cheap Jerseys China, coordinator Ray Horton. LeBeau said he thought they did a great job running a complicated new scheme,Cheap Jerseys Free, though he could see some Titans thinking a bit too much before playing.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — While Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota is Tennessee's biggest on-field addition, another pivotal person who joined the organization cannot be overlooked — even though he won't play a single snap: Hall of Famer Dick LeBeau.
The Titans are plenty excited to have the Hall of Famer on their side this season. LeBeau's reputation and track record of success commands some needed respect for a franchise that has missed the playoffs six straight seasons,NFL Jerseys From China.
"It's a fresh challenge. We're looking forward to it," LeBeau said Tuesday when speaking with reporters for the first time since being hired in February. "I really like the athletes here,China Jerseys Wholesale, and the attitude they've some to work with here in this 2015 season."
Notes: Mariota and his fellow rookies reported to work Monday, but the Titans are working them separately from the veterans while introducing them to the team's coaches and headquarters. They wrap up the week with a rookie mini-camp before joining the rest of the roster in the offseason program May 18.
The designer of the 3-4 zone blitz system is excited about teaching the Titans his defensive scheme after leaving his long-time employer, the Pittsburgh Steelers.
"This is not a business for thinking too much before they snap the ball,China Jerseys Cheap," LeBeau said. "You've got to know what you're doing and go. I think those are growing pains that are involved in any new installation and any new concept and any new coaching staff, And fortunately that is behind us now."
"For a player to be in the room with him, a Hall of Fame player and a Hall of Fame coach, that's awesome,Cheap Jerseys From China," McCourty said. "That's the most knowledge you're going to get from somebody. . We go over fire zone defenses, and he invented fire zone defenses. That's impressive in itself. That's awesome as a player and just as a student and somebody that loves the game to be able to learn from somebody like him."

The 77-year-old LeBeau certainly has found a challenge in the Titans, who bottomed out last season going 2-14 and ranking 27th in the league in defense. LeBeau said he sees promise in Tennessee with what the team already has on hand.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 01:49 , Processed in 0.081493 second(s), 28 queries .