2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-11 06:21:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
WATT'S NOSE: Houston defensive end J.J. Watt, who had a gash on the bridge of his nose that would open up and bleed in almost every game last season, got another injury to it on Sunday. He was hit in the nose midway through the fourth quarter and had blood running down his face into his mouth for a few plays before trainers tended to the injury.
Houston (8-7) needs several teams to lose next week to reach the postseason for the third time in franchise history.
"It's pretty special," Watt said. "I think it's a testament to our team. It's a testament to the coaching staff, to guys we have. It was fun. Days like this are a blast."
He's been waiting forever for a chance like this.
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans are down to a fourth-string quarterback and No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney has hardly played all season because of a knee injury.
Yet thanks to in large part to a defense led by J.J. Watt,NFL Jerseys Cheap, the Texans are still in playoff contention with one week left in the regular season.
"Everything feels better after a win," Watt said. "So I don't feel it too much."
Kareem Jackson led the way on Sunday with two interceptions and A.J,Jerseys NFL China. Bouye had the third one,Discount NFL Jerseys.
The Ravens (9-6) now need some help next week to get into the postseason after Joe Flacco threw a season-high three interceptions and the offense struggled all day.
But he found the best medicine to ease the pain.
With three quarterbacks hurt, the Texans started Case Keenum, who got his first win in nine NFL starts.
Arian Foster threw for a touchdown, Randy Bullock made a franchise-record six field goals and Houston's defense dominated in a 25-13 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
"It wasn't ideal," Daniels said of his return to Houston. "It was an experience to be back here. I thought it was going to be pretty weird and it was."
"That's why we play, is to get in to the dance," Foster said. "We didn't put ourselves in position to control our own destiny,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, but we gave ourselves a chance and as long as we have that chance we're going to keep fighting."
FOSTER'S ARM: Foster ran for 96 yards. But his highlight came when he took a pitch from Keenum and, with a defender in his face,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to C.J. Fiedorowicz to make it 16-0 in the second quarter.
"My whole life, actually," Foster said. "Everybody wants to be a quarterback. I feel like I have a good arm. So I've been lobbying since I've been in the NFL. They finally called it."
He said after the game that it felt as though he got hit in the face with a sledgehammer,Stitched Jerseys.

Keenum lost each of his eight starts last season before being released by the Texans in training camp. They signed the former record-setting University of Houston star off the St. Louis practice squad Monday after both Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tom Savage were injured last Sunday with Ryan Mallett already out for the season.
Five things to know about Houston's win over the Ravens.
NOWHERE TO RUN: The Ravens finished with a season-low 33 yards rushing, the fewest Houston has allowed all season. Flacco took the blame for some of the struggles in the running game.
THIEVES: The Texans had three takeaways on Sunday to give them a franchise-record 34 this season, which tops the NFL. They've scored 123 points off those turnovers, which is also a team-record.
"Part of it was getting me off the spot and then part of it was them stopping the run," Flacco said. "That just shows that they were playing well up front. If we are not getting our running game going, it is going to affect us. Our running game wasn't working though for a reason. They were playing physical and they were playing well up there."
UNHAPPY HOMECOMING: Sunday was a homecoming for former Texans coach Gary Kubiak, who is now Baltimore's offensive coordinator. Kubiak, who grew up in Houston, was fired last year in his eighth season with the Texans. Ravens running back Justin Forsett, receiver Jacoby Jones and tight end Owen Daniels also previously played for the Texans.
Keenum threw for 185 yards with an interception.
"I'm not the best with words, and I couldn't put it into words," Keenum said. "Arian said he was going to punch me if I cried. When you don't win, it makes winning very, very sweet."
The injury didn't slow him down any and he finished with a season-high eight tackles and had a sack, four quarterback hits and three tackles for losses. He has 17 1/2 sacks this season and a franchise-record 54 in his career.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 08:08 , Processed in 0.069745 second(s), 26 queries .