2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-12 16:18:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Andrew Luck is up next for the Broncos, and the Colts quarterback sure took notice of Denver's dismantling of Rodgers.
He collected a smattering of tackles in his first couple of games back, but his biggest impact was an unfortunate one. It was his block of an opponent into Shane Ray's legs that sent the Broncos' first-round draft pick to the sideline with a sprained right MCL in Cleveland on Oct. 18.
"I'll tell you, if you turn the film on, he played super," Kubiak said. "Obviously, we played really good defensively, but he was special. It was his best game of the year. When you get an honor like that, everybody else is watching that film, too, so it tells you how well he played.
The Colts (3-5) are tied with Houston atop their division but are 0-5 outside the awful AFC South.
He missed the first four games of the season while serving a suspension under the league's performance-enhancing drug policy. Watching Denver's defense steamroll opponents without him was hard enough but upon his return he realized he wasn't privy to all the inside jokes in the locker room and felt like an outsider.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Until last weekend, Derek Wolfe felt like he was missing out on all the fun.
"I put a good hit on him. After watching the TV copy,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, he got up a little bit slow," Wolfe said. "I think that had a big impact. DeMarcus hit him a few times. We were all over him the whole game."
"It's not just what they've done this past weekend,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, it's what they've done the whole season," Luck said. "It's a heck of a defense with really good players. They're playing really well, probably as good as anybody in the league right now. Honestly, there's two premier edge rushers, three, four or five really good corners, tough safeties,Cheap NFL Jerseys, inside linebackers, the guys on the interior of the D-line are all good.

Wolfe did put one of four hits on Rodgers on the Packers' opening drive that set the tone for the worst game of Rodgers' career.
Safety T.J. Ward went down that same path, missing the opener while serving a suspension and then winning AFC defensive player of the week honors in Week 4.
"I'm proud of Derek. I think that the best thing that I can say about Derek is when you miss a month, as a coach, you're scared to death of how a guy is going to come back. Derek took care of his business and when he came back, he was ready to play."
Then, when the Broncos (7-0) shredded Aaron Rodgers and the previously unbeaten Green Bay Packers last week, it was Wolfe who led the way with a game-high seven tackles. That earned him a game ball from coach Gary Kubiak and AFC defensive player of the week honors.
Wolfe said he usually doesn't consider it a good game if he doesn't get a sack but those are hard to come by with so many premier pass rushers in Denver.
He said Wolfe came back hungry just like he did,Jerseys NFL China.
"Yeah, that's my motivation," Wolfe said. "I mentioned that to the defensive line earlier today. I said, 'Don't forget. These guys knocked us out of the playoffs last year, so don't sleep on them.'"
To Wolfe, they're not a struggling team with an ailing QB who leads the league with a dozen interceptions despite playing in just six games,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, or one that just switched offensive coordinators, but the team that beat them in the playoffs 10 months ago.
So,Cheap NFL Jerseys, "I thank the Green Bay Packers for trying to run the ball at me," he said.
"It's a well-rounded defense and you have to really fight for every yard."
With edge rushers Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware hemming in Rodgers and the secondary led by Aqib Talib, Chris Harris Jr. and Bradley Roby stifling the receivers, the Packers' last hope was their ground game, and Wolfe shut that down, too. Eddie Lacy managed 38 yards on 11 carries.
"That's what happens when you sit out for any period of time. You should come back hungry," Ward said. "Wolfe played a hell of a game."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:04 , Processed in 0.074647 second(s), 28 queries .