2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-13 00:45:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Along with adding Donald Penn, Austin Howard and Kevin Boothe to the offensive line and running back Maurice Jones-Drew to the backfield, the Raiders have more talent than they have had in the first two years of this regime.
That was no different for the Oakland Raiders, who held their first training camp practice on Friday with the goal of ending the longest run of futility in franchise history.
But perhaps the most crucial newcomer will be quarterback Matt Schaub,Cheap Jerseys, who is getting a fresh start in Oakland after losing his job during a rough 2013 in Houston.
"I think he's very hungry," Allen said. "I think he's excited about the new opportunity. I think anytime you go into something new there's a little bit of, maybe it's an increased focus, an increased intensity level, because it is new. You kind of force yourself out of your comfort zone a little bit. I think he's done that.
NAPA,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — The start of training camp is a time for optimism all around the NFL — even for a team that has gone 11 straight seasons without a winning season.
To change that recent past that includes back-to-back four-win seasons under general manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen, the Raiders spent much of their offseason adding veteran players with a winning pedigree.
Tuck was one of the several newcomers who arrive with Super Bowl experience,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, joining defensive linemen LaMarr Woodley and Antonio Smith,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, cornerbacks Carlos Rogers and Tarell Brown and receiver James Jones.
Schaub was anointed the starter when Oakland acquired him in a trade from Houston in March,NFL Jerseys From China. Oakland then drafted Derek Carr in the second round but still plan to have Schaub as starter.
While adding players in their 30s is not the usual path for a rebuilding team, the Raiders believe it can be a winning formula in Oakland where teaching players how to win was almost as needed as adding talent.
"It's exciting to be a part of that," he said. "It's definitely an exciting time as a veteran to make this transition over here to this team to help get back to that Raider way. It's exciting to see what they've done."
"We've got a lot of talent on this team," defensive end Justin Tuck said. "We've got to put it together,NFL Jerseys China, obviously, and we've got to exorcise some demons that have been here, some thought processes of some guys that are used to having 4-12 seasons. The mindset has to change. We hear it. I hear all the things that people say and I'm in the business of proving people wrong."

"I feel as good as I've felt coming into a season," Allen said. "I think we've got more depth on our football team than we've had at any point up to this point."
He welcomes the chance at a fresh start after seven seasons with the Texans and likes the upgrades the Raiders have made this offseason.
NOTES: WR Greg Little made a few highlight-reel catches along the sideline but also dropped one easy ball as he tries to shake the inconsistency label that dogged him during his time in Cleveland. ... All 82 players on the active roster were able to practice. Oakland has five players on the PUP list, two on the non-football injury list and one open roster spot.
Schaub set an NFL record by having an interception returned for a touchdown in four straight games, lost the starting job to Case Keenum and was harassed by frustrated fans who went as far as burning his jersey.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 07:59 , Processed in 0.063894 second(s), 28 queries .