2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-14 06:11:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Until then, the Vikings had held the Saints scoreless on four consecutive drives, but Bridgewater could not take advantage by getting a touchdown. He tripped over tackle Matt Kalil's feet as he tried to scramble on his first possession, forcing Minnesota to settle for a 30-yard field goal. He missed Asiata on a third-down pass before the Vikings' last field goal.
"We can't worry about what we don't have," Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer said. "We have to worry about what we do have and how we go forward. No one is going to feel sorry for us. No one is going to cry about we don't have this guy or that guy."
It looked as if they would have a much easier time against the Vikings early. But Minnesota hung around, unlike against New England last week, when the Patriots scored the final 30 points.
"That was straight Hulk Hogan, 1985, WrestleMania suplex," Brees said of Munnerlyn's throw-down.  "Hey, it got us 15 yards, got us another set of downs and obviously ended up helping us."
The Vikings planned to let him learn behind Cassel this year, but that option vanished after Cassel was brought down hard on a 5-yard scramble early in the second quarter.
Starting quarterback Matt Cassel fractured several bones in his left foot during a scramble in the second quarter, and the Vikings could not overcome an early 13-0 deficit behind Bridgewater, losing 20-9 to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
They could not generate enough offense, though, getting outgained 396-247. Zimmer refused to speculate on when or if Peterson would return, but the Vikings know their road is much more difficult without him.
"I think I did pretty good for the most part, but I missed a couple of easy throws," Bridgewater said.
NOTES: Minnesota came out of the game with other injuries in addition to Cassel's. Zimmer said guard Brandon Fusco hurt his foot, cornerback Josh Robinson pulled his hamstring and linebacker Chad Greenway re-injured his ribs.
"I told them if we get punched in the mouth this week, we are going to punch them back,Cheap Jerseys," Zimmer said. "We saw improvement today."
Minnesota still made it close against New Orleans, which has won 18 in a row at the Superdome under coach Sean Payton.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings are still searching for a running game in the absence of Adrian Peterson,Wholesale Football Jerseys, and now will have to hope rookie Teddy Bridgewater can carry their passing offense.
Soon after,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Brees found rookie Brandin Cooks on a screen for a 19-yard gain to the Minnesota 18, and then hit Marques Colston, who surged through Blanton's tackle attempt to make it a two-score game again.
"It was very frustrating because I feel like it changed the game for my teammates," Munnerlyn said. "I pride myself on not making crazy plays, and I felt like that cost us the game. I wasn't thinking about a flag at all. I never heard a whistle, so I was just finishing the play."
Bridgewater, a first-round pick from Louisville, completed 12 of 20 for 150 yards while leading two scoring drives that both ended with field goals.
The loss capped a week of distractions as Minnesota first announced that Peterson would play after he missed last Sunday's 30-7 loss to New England, then later changed course and said the star running back would leave the team indefinitely to deal with child-abuse allegations.
Brees went 27 of 35 for 293 yards and two touchdowns.
Captain Munnerlyn got to quarterback Drew Brees first and was called for a personal foul when he slammed the star quarterback to the turf while safety Robert Blanton piled on.
The Saints entered the game looking about as competitive as a winless team could be, having held leads in the final 10 seconds of regulation in each of their first two games before losing by a field goal or less.
"It's tough,NFL Jerseys Supply," Munnerlyn said. "It's Adrian Peterson, and he's a Hall of Fame running back. But I always believe in next man up. People get hurt all the time, and I'm just taking it like he's injured. We'll let the legal process play out and go from there."
His replacement, former undrafted free agent Matt Asiata,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, finished with 12 carries for 35 yards,cheap nfl jerseys sale, and the Vikings rushed for only 59 yards.
After giving up touchdowns on New Orleans' first two drives, the Vikings were as close as 13-9 on Blair Walsh's 40-yard field goal early in the second half, but an unnecessary roughness penalty on what should have been a drive-stalling sack helped New Orleans pull away again.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:07 , Processed in 0.060478 second(s), 26 queries .