2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-14 12:49:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Bucs (1-5) are off to another slow start,China Jerseys, however, Lansanah has gone from not playing in the league for nearly five years to a starter. His unlikely story is a reminder of the things that can be accomplished when people refuse to give up.
"I'd rather get wins than individual accolades. But it's always a plus when you go out and make plays to help your team, score points and stuff like that," said Lansanah, who scored in losses to the Falcons and Saints. "It's kind of bittersweet."
He made his debut for the Bucs in the 2013 season finale at New Orleans, notched his first NFL tackle since 2008 in this year's opener, and his role has continued to expand.
"He's a guy who hasn't given up. He's bounced around a little bit and he's kind of found a home. Early on, he wasn't one of those guys we were counting on," Frazier said. "We didn't have him in the starting lineup, and he's kind of worked his way there by making plays,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, both in practice and in games to the point where it's going to be hard for us to take him off the field."
Tampa Bay used part of this week's bye to brush up on fundamentals and make adjustments in the wake of a 48-17 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Players departed for a long weekend break after receiving a simple message from Coach Lovie Smith: The season is still young,Cheap Jerseys, and there is plenty of time for the struggling team that ranks 29th in offense and 32nd in defense to not only get on track, but climb into playoff contention.
In addition to being blown out when Joe Flacco threw for five touchdowns in the first 16  minutes of last Sunday's loss to the Ravens at home, the Bucs were embarrassed 56-12 at Atlanta last month. They lost to Carolina and St. Louis at home despite facing backup quarterbacks, and blew an 11-point, fourth-quarter lead before losing at New Orleans in overtime.
Lansanah, meanwhile, is a little-known player who's worked his way into the lineup. He leads the team with two interceptions, returning both for touchdowns to join Houston's J.J. Watt as the only NFL players who've scored a pair of defensive TDs this season.
"When I first got to the league, I was young and young-minded," Lansanah, who played in college at Connecticut, said. "Once I got there and made the team as a free agent as a rookie, I felt like I had arrived, and I got complacent. The time I was out of the league was definitely an eye-opening experience. It definitely changed me for the better."
Second-year quarterback Mike Glennon noted how an 0-8 start doomed Tampa Bay in the NFC South a year ago. But with Carolina (3-2-1), New Orleans (2-3) and Atlanta (2-4) also searching for answers, no one has taken charge of the division.
He later spent time on the practice squad with the Dolphins and Lions,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and played three seasons in the United Football League with the Hartford Colonels and Las Vegas Locomotives.  He got his next big break in 2013 while working as a counselor and mentor in a rehabilitation program for troubled teens in his hometown of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier stressed that Lansanah has earned it.
"Where we're at, crazy as it may seem, we're not far out," Glennon said. "If we just start plugging away, one at a time,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, we can be right back in this thing."
The New York Jets, who saw him in a UFL game, invited him for a tryout. He signed with them, spending 10 weeks on the practice squad but never appearing in a regular-season game before being released and signed by Tampa Bay last December.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Danny Lansanah's journey back to the NFL is a tale of hard work and perseverance that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker shares with a smile.
But just the fact he's even in the league is reason to revel.
Lansanah was been one of the pleasant surprises in an otherwise disappointing six-week stretch for the defense,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, which was expected to be the strength of the team.
Lansanah originally entered as an undrafted free agent with Green Bay in 2008. He appeared in five games with the Packers as a rookie, but by his own admission took playing in the league for granted and wound up being cut in training camp the following year.
Now, he's determined to make the best of a second chance.
"It's pretty simple. If you get an opportunity for some plays and you do good things, you're going to get more. It's like that for every position," Smith said. "Danny has been solid on the run and, of course, he's proven that he can intercept the ball."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 16:49 , Processed in 0.079663 second(s), 28 queries .