2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-14 16:06:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"This is a job for me now and I have to take it a lot more seriously than maybe I did at first," he said.
"This league is a process and it takes a lot of time," he said. "Nobody comes in this league right away — and I mean nobody comes in this league right away and just absolutely kills it. That's just not the way it works."
BEREA,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Ohio (AP) — Humbled by his rough rookie season, Johnny Manziel promised to be a more committed quarterback.
NOTES: Manziel's injury, along with Brian Hoyer's sore shoulder, may force the Browns to start rookie Connor Shaw on Sunday against the Ravens, who can earn a playoff spot with a win and loss by San Diego. Hoyer did not practice. Although his future is uncertain, Hoyer isn't thinking about free agency. He's only focused on finishing the season on the field. "Look at the guys next to me,Jerseys From China, Jordan Cameron, Joe Thomas, I want to play for those guys," he said. "To get to 8-8 is something this organization hasn't done in a long time, so I'm trying. I will see what I can do." ... Browns CB Joe Haden practiced and could be back after missing Sunday's game with a sore shoulder.
"I'm not the guy that I've always been," he said. "I'm not the Johnny Manziel that came in here a year ago. It's been a year of growing up for me."
Manziel wouldn't acknowledge that maybe his well-chronicled offseason lifestyle, which included trips to Las Vegas, the photo of him drinking champagne while floating in a pool on an inflatable swan or hanging out with pop star Justin Bieber, may have affected his readiness to play.
He insists those days are over.
"It's been a part of who I was in college and I see me growing up and maturing moving forward,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and that's something that's just fun to do," he said. "When I'm out on the field, I'm not thinking about that. I'm not thinking about being an adult. I'm thinking about football's a kid's game that you've played since you were in the backyard when you were 8 years old.
In his brief playing time, the former Heisman Trophy winner did little to convince the Browns, who traded up to select him with the No. 22 overall pick, that he should be their quarterback of the future.
The NFL knocked some of the air out of Johnny Football.
"I'm sure for me, I haven't painted the greatest picture of me of being in here and staying on top of myself," he said. "I'm sure with the stuff I've done off the field it's negatively affected that.
Manziel led the Browns on just two scoring drives in nearly seven quarters of action, but he didn't display any of the improvisational magic that made him a star at Texas A&M.
Manziel knows it didn't look good,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, but he doesn't think it would be fair for the Browns to assess his potential with just a minimal amount of time on the field.
But after 13 games as a backup and two starts in which he seemed overwhelmed and unprepared, Manziel realize he must change.
"You can't suck all the fun out of this game."
Manziel said when he entered the league he was "a kid who still had a college mindset a little bit."
Manziel, who won't play in the finale at Baltimore because of a hamstring injury, said Tuesday that he may have misjudged how difficult it would be to transition from college to the pros.
There's one thing Manziel won't change. He has no intention of scrapping his finger-rubbing "money" gesture, which opponents delighted in doing when he was sacked.
"But I know,Jerseys Wholesale, and what matters to me most, the guys in this locker room see I'm in here working and these coaches know this is my life and this is my job and I'm 100 percent committed to that."
However, he does realize it shaped his perception outside the Browns' headquarters.
The Browns have some big decisions to make in the offseason,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, starting at quarterback. Manziel, the team's 21st starting QB since 1999, hopes he's part of their long-term plans.
"That has absolutely faded from my mind and now I think this year has really helped mold me into a pro and figure out how this league works and what it takes," he said. "So there was a lot of learning to do throughout this year and I think it's for the better for me as a person and as a player."

"Depending on how things play out, I want to be the guy here," he said.  "I think it's my job and I want to take it that way and take it seriously every single day."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:47 , Processed in 0.068493 second(s), 26 queries .