4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-15 14:08:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
-residents appeal for street lightsPolice on the East Coast of Demerara have launched a hunt for two armed bandits who attacked three young women at Non Pareil, relieving them of cash,Cheap Jerseys China, cell phones and other articles on Monday night.Police believe that the bandits are the same perpetrators who have been carrying out a series of attacks in the district within recent times.On Monday around 21:00 hours,NFL Jerseys China, they pounced on the three young women, Patsy and Samantha Barton, and their niece, Melinda Kissoon, who were making their way home.Recounting the ordeal,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, Patsy Barton told this newspaper that they were passing an empty lot when a man with a gun suddenly appeared and held them up.The man who was aided by another bandit placed his gun to Barton’s head and snatched her cellular phone.“I was talking on the phone and this man came up and didn’t even say a word. I just felt this cold thing on my neck and he just grabbed my phone. I ran away leaving Samantha and my niece with them,” Barton recalled.The men turned their attention to the two other victims and after ordering them to remain silent, demanded that they hand over all their valuables.But by this time,Wholesale Jerseys China, one of the women, realizing that they were being robbed, threw her handbag into the bushes.The men then took whatever they had left on their person and escaped.The stolen items included a cellular phone and an undisclosed amount of cash.Yvonne Harding,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Melinda Kissoon’s grandmother, who resides a few yards from where the incident occurred,Discount NFL Jerseys, told Kaieteur News that she was inside when she first heard the dogs barking incessantly.At first she did not pay it any mind but became alert when she heard Barton screaming.“When I hear the screaming I went to the verandah and saw a man with a gun running away,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” Harding stated. After the men left, the police were contacted and they visited the scene.While there they received information that a man with a gun was seen riding along a street not too far from where the robbery occurred.They responded but they found no trace of the man.Based on the description of the perpetrators of Monday night’s robbery, investigators believe that the same men have been wreaking havoc in the villages between Cove and John and Non Pareil.Yvonne Harding told this newspaper that most of the areas are without street lights and the situation is causing persons coming home from work to become easy prey for the bandits.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:08 , Processed in 0.069776 second(s), 26 queries .