2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-16 10:58:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We got four times to be tackled to the ground" against the Colts and the Packers and the Jets and (Ravens),wholesale jerseys china, Kelly said,Cheap Jerseys Supply, referring to the preseason games.
Smith added muscle in the offseason, increasing his weight from 251 to 265. He's eager to make an impact on defense and prove he's not a first-round bust.
Connor Barwin, a Pro Bowl pick last year, and Brandon Graham are Philadelphia's starting outside linebackers. Graham replaces Trent Cole, who signed with Indianapolis. Smith has a chance to fill Graham's spot in the rotation as the third guy. The depth chart took a hit when Travis Long, who was competing with Smith for playing time, sustained an ACL injury on Monday.
"We did a hydration status test and he was a little bit high and obviously when you see guys that are high from a hydration standpoint, then you kind of pull them back a little bit because that's when they are susceptible for an injury," Kelly said. "He's probably the most conditioned athlete on our team,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but if you don't drink the requisite amount of water and electrolytes and have them in your system, it doesn't matter how fit you are. You don't want to lose a guy in the first day."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Marcus Smith spent most of his rookie season watching from the sideline and barely contributed.
DRINK WATER, DEMARCO
The Philadelphia Eagles expect more from their 2014 first-round pick.
Kelly doesn't like his players to tackle to the ground in training camp to prevent injuries. Defenders can hit and wrap guys up, but don't drive them down.
"He's obviously way advanced from last year," coach Chip Kelly said Tuesday. "I think he feels more comfortable. He came back in really good shape, did a great job in the conditioning test and ran around the last two days. We are excited to see how that progresses."
"His understanding of the scheme is in a whole another place," defensive coordinator Bill Davis said. "The rookie year is so hard. You know from the whole offseason after college ends, to the pressure of being a draft choice. The guys you see in the second year,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, they relax more, they're more themselves, they play smarter because they're not all nerved-up and we're hoping to see all those things come through with Marcus in this training camp."
HANDS OFF
"It was all mental, everything, because I can play,NFL Jerseys China," Smith said. "I can rush the passer. I can do all the things they need me to do. The mental state - you play around with yourself and you start asking yourself, 'Are you good enough to play in the NFL?' That's one thing; I had to revert to what I did in college. I feel like I'm a great player, I can rush and do all those things. So when I came back,Soccer Jerseys China, I was ready."
DeMarco Murray watched the team's first practice Sunday from the sideline because Kelly and the training staff held him out for precautionary reasons.
But Smith struggled adjusting to the NFL. He was inactive for two games, dressed but didn't play in six others and was on the field for only 68 snaps.
Smith played quarterback his entire life before he went to Louisville and was switched to defense. He had 14.5 sacks as a senior and became the first linebacker drafted in the first round (26th overall) by the Eagles since Jerry Robinson in 1979.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 04:38 , Processed in 0.073369 second(s), 28 queries .