帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-17 00:44:23 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
How Sitton and Lang respond to treatment the next few days will be telling about whether they will be available Sunday.
Notes: The Packers did get three defensive starters at practice with safety Morgan Burnett (calf), cornerback Sam Shields (knee) and end Datone Jones (ankle) all returning at full participation. Rodgers was also officially listed as a full participant. ... Green Bay signed guard Jordan McCray to the practice squad while releasing running back Michael Hill. ... The team announced that is testing the addition of 200 standing-room only tickets for the first time for the next two games, against the Bears followed by the Eagles. That would increase Lambeau Field's capacity to 80,Cheap Stitched Jerseys,935. The tickets are priced at $75.
McCarthy said his franchise quarterback looked good at practice. Still, some dynamics have changed since the Bears and Packers last met on Sept. 28, a 38-17 win for Green Bay at Soldier Field.
Asked about compensating for potentially being without Lang and Sitton or being cautious with his hamstring, Rodgers said "Well, I take care of my body pretty well, and I trust that by Sunday that it's not going to be an issue.
"The best offensive lines in my opinion are the ones that play week in and week out. The timing,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, the communication, particularly the non-verbal communication,Cheap Football Jerseys, happens so fast at the line of scrimmage, so it's definitely a big part of the flow of your offense," McCarthy said.
Starting guards Josh Sitton and T.J. Lang each sat out practice Wednesday with injuries suffered the last time the Packers played, a 44-23 loss at New Orleans on Oct. 26. Sitton and Lang are the Packers' best offensive linemen, and the longest-tenured players on what coach Mike McCarthy considers one of best front fives in his nine seasons in Green Bay.
GREEN BAY,China Jerseys, Wis. (AP) — A bye week gave Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers some much-needed time to rest a sore hamstring.

"Well, it's just about finding the right matchups for us, whatever that might be. Jordy and Randall have had a lot of targets go their way. They've been open a lot," Rodgers said. "But you know this is a progression offense, as the West Coast offenses are, and I'm going to go through (them) and look for the guy that's open."
At least the Packers got Rodgers back for the first full practice after the bye. Rodgers, who tweaked his hamstring while scrambling against the Saints, followed a rehab program during the off week and got acupuncture to help with the injury.
The injury news isn't as promising for two beefy guys who protect Rodgers in the pocket.
Rodgers leads the league with a 113.6 passer rating. He has thrown 19 touchdowns in helping lead the Packers to a 5-3 record, which included a six-game stretch without an interception.
Lang was carted off the field in New Orleans with a left ankle injury. Sitton said he may have torn a ligament in his left big toe in the second half of the same game, but gutted it out through the end.
"First few days, it was pretty swollen and pretty sore. So it's come a long way," said Sitton, the left guard.
What makes the season more impressive is that Green Bay hasn't had the production expected out of the running game with Eddie Lacy and James Starks. That in part is due to a lack of opportunities with the Packers' up-tempo offense scoring on quick-strike drives.
Besides the uncertainty on the line,Cheap Jerseys, the Bears figure to have Jared Allen back; the veteran defensive lineman missed the teams' first meeting with an illness. While not a real running threat, Rodgers does rely on his mobility to help extend plays.
Now, there are questions about the line going into Sunday night's NFC North showdown against the Chicago Bears.
But he's having such a good season that "dialing it back" for Rodgers might mean an average year for anyone else.
"I just have to play my game and if something happens I might dial it back a little bit," Rodgers said.
While receivers Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb have been torturing secondaries,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, rookie wideout Davante Adams is still emerging as a third target. Also, Green Bay hasn't had a consistent threat at tight end since Jermichael Finley got knocked out last season by a neck injury.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:33 , Processed in 0.063891 second(s), 26 queries .