2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-17 06:11:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He also selected Roby, whom he had ranked 14th on his draft board, with the 31st pick in the NFL draft.
"I told him don't worry about it," Sanders said, "We're all out here competing and I totally understand where he's coming from and he understands where I'm coming from. I'm fighting for the ball, he's fighting for the ball. So, accidents happen."

Sanders shook it off and caught a nifty pass a minute later.
Sanders ended up on the ground while Roby staggered to the sideline with blood in his mouth before rejoining the 11-on-11 drill and apologizing to Sanders for his screw-up.
"We did a lot of good things last year and we need to build on those things,nba jerseys discount," Manning said. "You just don't go out and go a step further because you went that far last year. It's 'Why did we get that far last year?' It's because we put a lot of hard work in and we had a great offseason and a great training camp. ... We have to go out and do it again and then try to find a way to finish it."
"I've been a part of three of those, unfortunately, but you recognize that it was a great effort,Cheap Jerseys," coach John Fox said. "It's not like the Olympics where they pass out three medals. You only get two medals in this league. When you can get either one of them is good, but the real prize is that gold medal."
"Unfortunately we butted heads,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Roby said. "We kind of try to stay away from stuff like that, especially right now because we don't have pads on. Our momentum brought us together and it kind of hurt me,Cheap Jerseys 2018, got cuts in my mouth, but I'll be fine. We're big boys."
The Denver Broncos received their AFC championship rings in a team meeting on the eve of their three-day minicamp — one that started with a bang Tuesday when first-round draft pick Bradley Roby smacked into wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders during a no-pads practice that left both players shaken but unhurt.
Roby also apologized to Sanders after practice.
Elway and Fox both exhaled when the big hit turned out to be nothing serious. They're both expected to play big parts in Denver's attempt to become the first team since the 1972 Miami Dolphins to win the Super Bowl the year after losing it.
And even better when both bounce back to make big plays, shake hands and walk off the field together, ready for another day of work in that quest for a ring that Manning would be proud to display.
"He's a veteran,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, I don't want him to think that some young dude's trying to hit him without pads on," Roby said.
While a four-year, roughly $7 million deal was awaiting his signature inside team headquarters on Tuesday, Roby messed up his coverage and smacked head-on into Sanders, who was cutting across the middle.
Sanders replaces Eric Decker, who joined the Jets in free agency, and adds versatility and speed to the Broncos' receiving group, and Roby adds tenacity to Denver's defense.
The jewelry is testament to a record-breaking season that fell short of Manning's second title and the franchise's third championship when Denver was blown out by Seattle in the Super Bowl.
Malik Jackson said they make his Rose Bowl ring and the three high school championship rings he owns look as if they came out of a Cracker Jack box.
The sparkling rings feature the team's orange-mane mascot atop a diamond-encrusted football amid a navy blue background.
The team meeting included messages from Fox, Manning and Broncos Ring of Famer Tom Jackson.
Roby bounced back, too, knocking down a pass at the goal line intended for Bubba Caldwell a minute after that.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — So, they weren't the gaudy rings they really wanted. Chris Harris Jr. said he'd wear his anyway.
Still,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, five-time MVP Peyton Manning admitted he'd "probably not" be wearing his anywhere.
General manager John Elway did his part to improve the team by going on a $130 million spending spree in free agency that netted, among others, Sanders, the speedy wide receiver from the Pittsburgh Steelers, who signed a three-year, $15 million deal.
"I don't like to see anyone go down," Manning said. "But you're certainly glad when it happens and somebody pops back up."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 11:41 , Processed in 0.060007 second(s), 26 queries .