2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-17 14:54:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Fellow starters Jared Odrick (knee) and Roy Miller (knee) also were back in limited roles after missing practice and the team's preseason opener.
"There's always going to be improvements from year to year," Clemons said. "It's not about looking back on last year. I don't look at it. I look forward to going forward this season."
"Physically, I never felt out of it,NFL Jerseys China," Clemons said. "I don't worry about feeling out of football. They're working me back into it slowly. That was the plan from Day 1. I'm 13 years in. The plan is to get back acclimated to playing football. That's the plan that we got. They plan on bringing me in, and I just do what coaches ask me to do."
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Chris Clemons has returned to practice after sitting out the first two weeks of training camp.
Sample wore a non-contact jersey Monday because he has not been cleared to fully practice.
That opened the door for Clemons to get another year in Jacksonville. Clemons has 244 tackles and 66 sacks. He had eight sacks last year, but three of those came in one quarter against Indianapolis. He tallied one sack and seven tackles in his final five games.
With Clemons,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Odrick and Miller back,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, the only defensive lineman missing from practice Monday was tackle Sen'Derrick Marks. He had reconstructive knee surgery in January but hopes to be ready for the Sept. 13 season opener against Carolina.
Clemons, meanwhile,Stitched Jerseys, was full go and could play as early as Saturday's second preseason game at the New York Giants.
The 33-year-old Clemons spoke to reporters Monday for the first time since reporting to camp last month, but offered little insight into his personal issues. He believes the time off — he also skipped all of the team's voluntary, offseason program — won't hurt his performance once the regular season begins.
Clemons wasn't the only defensive linemen to return to practice Monday.

The Jaguars might have already parted ways with Clemons had it not been for first-round draft pick Dante Fowler Jr.'s season-ending knee injury. The Jaguars drafted Fowler with the third overall pick in April to replace Clemons,Stitched Jerseys, but the former Florida standout tore a ligament in his left knee in the first day of rookie minicamp the following week.
The Jaguars activated Clemons from the non-football injury list Monday. They also activated rookie safety James Sample, a fourth-round draft pick who had been on the physically unable to perform list while recovering from a broken right forearm.
"It's great to see him out there,Jerseys NFL China," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. "I think there were some things going on that maybe were some distractions for him, but never about this team."
"I think those guys are working back into it to where they have a chance to have confidence in what they came through, and I think it's important," Bradley said.
The 12-year veteran was held out while dealing with personal issues that prevented him from reporting to camp on time.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:40 , Processed in 0.066089 second(s), 26 queries .