2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-19 05:58:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Monday was different," Cutler said of the day Kromer told the team. "I think Tuesday, Wednesday we adjusted fine. By Thursday, we were back to game planning and football. We just had to do the press conferences and do that.  But it didn't affect me preparing for the game. It didn't affect the rest of the guys, I think, preparing for the game."
Cutler had three interceptions and was sacked seven times. Prior to an abbreviated postgame press conference, he told WBBM-AM that any effect from the Kromer comments diminished through the week.
Kromer had suggested Cutler has problems reading defenses and changing out of running plays against certain formations. Following Monday's game, the Saints said they saw evidence of this so they disguised their coverages.
There were nearly 11,000 no-shows and the Bears left to a chorus of boos at halftime for a team now 5-9 on the year and 13-17 in two seasons under Trestman. The Bears were 10-6 in 2012, the final season under Lovie Smith before he was fired.
"Don't tell them (Cutler) what (defense) you're in," cornerback Keenan Lewis said. "Make them figure it out at the last minute. There was a lot of success doing that. By film study, we watched that and saw a couple teams do the same thing and have success."
The team is trying to keep its focus on Sunday's home finale with Detroit and the season finale with Minnesota.
"We didn't have any kind of consistency," Trestman said Tuesday,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, one day after a dispiriting 31-15 home loss to the Saints. "We had really no kind of passing game early in the game, for the first half. It was certainly not good enough. That's all there is to it."
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman ran through the faults he saw in his team during its latest loss and it sure sounded familiar.
"But the bottom line is that this is a business based on winning and losing.  We can't sugarcoat it,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys. We are disappointed that we're not playing well enough to win and we haven't in the last three games,Cheap NFL Jerseys China."
When asked whether Cutler was off his game, Trestman said: "I was off my game. Our entire group was off their game tonight."
"We should have had 11 players,cheap nfl jerseys outlet, but we had 10," Trestman said. "I'm responsible for that."
"There's a lot of good things going on with our football team, but the bottom line is that we aren't winning," Trestman said. "There's a lot of guys working hard. There's a bunch of guys getting better. We are developing young guys.
When Bears offensive coordinator Aaron Kromer admitted to the team last week he'd been the anonymous source for a story criticizing quarterback Jay Cutler, the perceived betrayal sent ripples through the team.  Players and Trestman insisted that had little or nothing to do with Monday's game,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, in which the Chicago offense gained only 278 yards against a 31st-ranked Saints defense that had allowed more than 400 yards in four straight games.
Penalties again plagued the Bears offense and special teams, and Trestman took the blame for the punt team lining up with only 10 men to try a failed fake punt.
"People make mistakes; we're not perfect,NFL Jerseys Supply," tackle Jordan Mills said of Kromer. "That had nothing to do with our focus this week. He apologized for it and we moved on for it. He was sincere about it. ... None of that affected us. We just need to be more consistent."
The Bears have dropped six of their last eight games, occupy last place in the NFC North and are playing more like a team expecting one of the top picks in the draft than one that expected to challenge for a division title.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:34 , Processed in 0.070832 second(s), 26 queries .