2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-21 00:16:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It is the second season-ending injury for a Falcons linebacker this year. Starter Sean Weatherspoon suffered a season-ending Achilles injury in June.
"It's good to get an offseason under my belt," Renfree said. "(Yates) just came here and I'm going into my second year, so definitely that helps me. But he picks it up pretty quickly."
Yates started in five of his 13 career games with Houston, giving him a big edge in experience over Renfree, who didn't appear in a game in his 2013 rookie season. But Renfree has had more time in the Falcons' offense while Yates has had to try to learn the playbook quickly.
Miami backups Matt Moore and Pat Devlin have been hurt in training camp, so coach Joe Philbin may give substantial playing time to Seth Lobato and Brock Jensen,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, who are likely to have little chance making the roster.
The Dolphins are expected to hold out receiver Mike Wallace, who has a hamstring injury.
Rookie Jeff Matthews of Cornell is the longshot in the Falcons' competition.
Spruill was listed as the No. 3 linebacker on the team's first preseason depth chart, which was configured for a nickel defense. Spruill, a fifth-round pick from Syracuse, likely would have been listed as a top backup at inside linebacker in a base defense.
"We have projected numbers for all four games already," said Philbin,Jerseys NFL Cheap, adding the plan calls for Tannehill to receive about 95 snaps. "I don't think it's going to change a whole lot this week, but we'll see."
The Dolphins may not have the opportunity to learn more about their top contenders to be the No. 2 quarterback behind Ryan Tannehill,NFL Jerseys China.
"I think every day it's been very competitive," Smith said. "One day there will be a lead by one of them and the next day there will be a lead by the other. I think it's important that those two have an opportunity to get an equal number of snaps at least in practice and in this first and probably second preseason game."
Miami rookie defensive end Dion Jordan, the team's first-round pick,Wholesale Jerseys USA, will play even despite being suspended for the first four regular-season games for violating performance-enhancing drug policy.
Philbin said he has a plan for distributing snaps for the quarterbacks through the preseason.
The preseason opener will be the first test for Miami's offense under new coordinator Bill Lazor.
Renfree, a seventh-round pick from Duke in 2013, said he's more confident in his second training camp.
"I'm trying extremely hard to play a lot of catch-up,China Jerseys Cheap," he said.

"The last couple of weeks in training camp have kind of been a whirlwind for me," Yates said Wednesday, adding he has been "grinding away" to feel comfortable with the new terminology.
Smith announced Thursday rookie linebacker Marquis Spruill tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee late in Wednesday's practice and is lost for the season.
ATLANTA (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons hope to find clarity in the competition to determine quarterback Matt Ryan's backup in Friday night's preseason opener against the Miami Dolphins.
Falcons running back Steven Jackson has been out since hurting his left hamstring in the team's first practice in full pads. Jackson's injury creates an opening for rookie Devonta Freeman, but Jacquizz Rodgers has been working with the first-team offense. Smith said Antone Smith has earned a bigger role this season.
Moore, No. 2 on the depth chart, has been slowed by a shoulder injury and his status for Friday night's game is uncertain. Devlin has a hamstring injury.
The Falcons acquired T.J,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Yates from Houston in June. Coach Mike Smith said Yates and Sean Renfree are in a tight race for the No. 2 job.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:32 , Processed in 0.069560 second(s), 26 queries .