4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-22 21:58:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Employees at a Kersaint Park, La Bonne Intention, East Coast Demerara woodworking establishment are trying to put behind them the experience of 45 minutes of terror at the hands of four gun-toting bandits.The employees were held at gunpoint, beaten and robbed of their personal belongings, when the armed quartet invaded the Shivrattan Moulding Establishment around 20:30 hours on Monday.While the thieves ransacked the premises and found $300,000 cash and other valuables, they also relieved the Manager, Haymant Singh, of $32,000, his cellular phone and a laptop computer.The bandits also robbed two other employees, Edwin Campbell and Lee Davis, of their cellular phones and personal jewellery before escaping in a silver-grey Toyota Carina AT 212 motorcar.Haymant Singh points to the inner door that the bandits smashed to gain entry to the upper flat where the cash was.Relating his ordeal with the bandits, Haymant Singh said that he was in the office at the back of the bottom flat of the establishment when the door suddenly burst open and three men who were covering their faces with their hands barged in.“They start shouting, ‘Whey de f***ing money?’ they kicked me down on the ground and started kicking me up in my chest. They went through my pockets and carry away my money, cell phone, my driver’s licence and then asked me where was the keys for upstairs,” Singh recalled.He said the men then took him upstairs while holding him at gunpoint and tried to force open the door, but their efforts failed.The men then used one of their guns and tried to break the glass on the door and when this too failed, they returned downstairs with Singh and took him to the back of the building where another bandit was guarding the other employees, who were all lying facedown on the ground.The men then duct taped their hands and mouths and proceeded to beat all of them while demanding the keys for the building’s top flat.“Dem seh that dey gon kill we, dat de boss gon come and meet sheer dead people. Dey just saying dey gon kill all de time and dey deh cussin up an suh,” Singh told this newspaper.The Manager believes that the bandits, who seemed to be aware of certain aspects of the establishment’s daily operations, became desperate and proceeded to break open an inner door of the bottom flat through which they managed to enter the upper portion of the building.“They tell me I got to know whey de money deh,” Singh said, adding that the men ransacked the entire place before placing some sheets over his head. This move sent shivers down his spine since he began to feel that the men were preparing to execute him.“Dem seh, ‘We gon kill you mother sk*#t, yuh gat fuh dead, yuh know whey de money deh’.”Singh said that the bandits had taken another employee upstairs and demanded that he too tell them where the money was.He recounted that after the bandits left, he waited for several minutes with the sheets still over his head until the other employee managed to free himself and told him it was safe to get up.During this time, one of the employees downstairs managed to escape through the back of the yard and made his way to the Beterverwagting Police Station.However, it was a passing patrol unit that the now free employees were able to flag down for assistance, but by then, the bandits had already fled.The owner of the establishment, Shivrattan,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, told this newspaper that he was at home in Anira Street in Queenstown, when he received a call around 23:00 hours from his nephew that there was a robbery.“When I came here everybody was traumatized. When we enter upstairs, with the help of the police, they (bandits) had ransacked the place. They break into all the rooms and upturned them and I lose three hundred thousand dollars which was in one of the rooms,” Shivrattan related.He said that this is the first time that bandits had attacked his business and he is convinced that they had to have “inside information”.No one has so far been arrested.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:42 , Processed in 0.051499 second(s), 26 queries .