[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-5-26 16:39:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We've got to do that. We're trying to get everyone as fresh as possible and in the best football shape come the opener. We got a lot of football left.
"We are resting certain guys throughout camp,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys," San Diego coach Mike McCoy said. "We have some older players on the team and we take one or two every day and give them their rest."
Quarterback Philip Rivers hasn't skipped a practice,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but likely will before camp ends.
Defensive tackle Corey Liuget said Wednesday's scheduled respite is welcomed.
"I think the break for us is pretty good," he said. "It's a new generation of football and we need the breaks in between."
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Chargers ended their first phase of training camp on Monday and are off until Wednesday.
Ingram, who returned late last year from a knee injury, said Monday's absence wasn't caused by a setback.
On Sunday, tight end Antonio Gates and linebackers Dwight Freeney and Jarret Johnson sat out.
"If I (did) in the past, when it was truly two-a-days, I really felt like I needed one for my arm," Rivers said. "But I think it's good now because it allows guys to play with the guys they would be playing with should a guy go down."
Center Nick Hardwick, an 11-year veteran, was a practice spectator earlier in camp.
Tuesday won't be the first idle day for some players. On Monday, linebacker Melvin Ingram rested.
"You are probably going ask about someone every day probably for the rest of camp," McCoy said. "There are certain guys we are going rest from time to time and for all different and various reasons.
"So at the right time when I see someone that I think needs a break, I'm going to give them a break. When they work hard, they are rewarded for it. And Melvin has worked extremely hard to this point and time."
"I'm fine,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale," he said. "But this allows you to get your legs under you."
"With the guys that (McCoy) does that with, they are pros about it,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic," Rivers said. "They know how to handle it. It's not like they're going to miss out and get behind."
Ingram will practice Wednesday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when it could be time for someone else to sit.
Freeney said McCoy, and the league, is being smart in restricting contact and letting players ease into football shape.
"I think it is a good thing for our longevity and making the game a little bit better with guys not getting hurt as bad,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys," Freeney, 34, said. "Sometimes the numbers don't show that. But I think it is better to take your time and not jump in the deep end at the beginning with all the hitting, especially with all the concussion stuff going on. It's smart from that perspective, too."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:35 , Processed in 0.089171 second(s), 25 queries .