帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-27 06:30:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
BIG NAMES, KEY DECISIONS: York and Baalke must decide whether franchise rushing leader Frank Gore returns, along with Crabtree, Davis and left guard Mike Iupati.
Under Harbaugh, they came darn close, losing 34-31 to his big brother, John, and the Baltimore Ravens after the 2012 season.
"We didn't give you enough to cheer for this year. But that didn't stop you from coming out even in the last two games, where we really didn't have anything to play for," he said in opening his Monday news conference. "We weren't playing for a playoff contention and you guys brought it."
SECONDARY CONCERNS: The Niners are weak at cornerback and could see Perrish Cox and Chris Culliver leave,NBA Jerseys China, so that's a spot to be addressed through free agency and the draft.
WHAT HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE? The 49ers finished 4-4 in their inaugural season at $1.3 billion Levi's Stadium and hardly established the kind of home-field advantage they'd hoped for — not even close to what Seattle offers at CenturyLink Field,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
"The quarterback position is the most important position in all of sports. Period," York said. "I think Colin did some things very well this year. And there are things he needs to improve on. And that's something that is very important."
Davis had only 50 targets,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, down from 84, and finished with just 26 catches and two TDs.
Getting these two back on the field will be paramount for a defense that has been among the NFL's best.
Davis matched his career high with 13 touchdowns in 2013, then became a bit part of the offense. Offensive coordinator Greg Roman regularly said he wanted Davis involved and that didn't happen.
"This organization has had to replace some awfully successful head coaches in the past, and Jim is no different - a very successful coach," Baalke said. "Are we confident that we can replace him? You always go into that with that strategy. There's a lot of good football coaches out there. What we need to do is go out and find a coach that can come in here now and lead this football team."
Here are some things to take from the Niners' 8-8 season:
"I tell him I don't care if he gets away all the way until before the first week of the season next year and he comes back then," Willis said. "I'm going to talk to his little boys, he has three young boys now, see if they can run him a little ragged and give him back."
General manager Trent Baalke believes there are plenty of options to replace Harbaugh and ensure the Niners are contenders again. CEO Jed York won't accept anything less.
"It's my career, I want to be sure I do it smart," Willis said.
"It's up to us to make sure we compete for and win Super Bowls. That's our only goal," York said. "We don't raise division championships banners. We don't raise NFC championship banners. We raise Super Bowl banners."
Now, there's the daunting task of finding another coach who can produce similar, immediate success.
No matter who succeeds Harbaugh, there are significant questions surrounding San Francisco going forward. Perhaps none is bigger than getting quarterback Colin Kaepernick to top form again after a disappointing season on the heels of his hefty contract extension last June.
It's unclear whether 14-year veteran defensive end Justin Smith will play another season before retirement.

"I don't know what the main issue is," Davis said. "Everybody's numbers are down, (Michael) Crabtree,Jerseys From China, Frank (Gore), myself. We're all down. We've just got to figure it out. Just like any sport, whenever you're part of a team,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, whether you're a coach or anybody,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, your goal is to get the key guys involved, the guys who make plays, so they can contribute and help the team win."
York apologized via Twitter on Thanksgiving night, when the 49ers lost the first of two games to rival Seattle in an 18-day span. He said Monday fans who chose to spend their holiday in the stands deserved more.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers expect to be right back competing for a Super Bowl with a new coach following the frustration of a lost year that saw coach Jim Harbaugh depart for Michigan.
DAVIS' DOWN NUMBERS: Vernon Davis followed one of his best NFL seasons with the lowest output since his rookie year of 2006, leaving doubts whether the Niners will bring him back with a year left on his contract.
And that's just a start.
He is considering working with a mechanics guru to make some tweaks, which has proven positive for other NFL quarterbacks.
STAR LINEBACKERS: NaVorro Bowman never made it back from that devastating left knee injury in last January's NFC championship game at Seattle. Then close friend and fellow star linebacker Patrick Willis didn't play after an Oct. 13 win at St. Louis and needed surgery for a strained muscle in his left big toe.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 17:05 , Processed in 0.072102 second(s), 28 queries .