2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-28 14:16:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We all know why we're here," Rams coach Jeff Fisher began. "This is a special time for you to get an opportunity to meet Nick. So let's bring Nick in."
"It's not always about the money," Kendricks said. "I think being able to come to work and be happy and to work with some of the people I love being around, I think that's a little more important."
"2013 was just so impressive, what he was able to do, all the throws," Fisher said. "He loves to put it down the field."
Foles said he's "180 percent" recovered from a broken collarbone that sidelined him the last half of 2014.
At every news conference since the season ended, Fisher said Bradford would be his quarterback next season. At the combine, Snead said "deleting" Bradford wasn't the answer.
Fairley met with reporters about two hours later after signing a $5 million deal. He said he'd been asked at the last minute to make the cameo appearance and was happy to participate.
"It was an issue, and it was an issue that was addressed for quite some time, and it was not an issue with respect to the transaction as far as they were concerned,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Fisher said.
The 27-year-old Fairley fills an opening in the defensive line rotation after the Rams released tackle Kendall Langford. He was limited to eight games due to injuries last season and the Lions declined a fifth-year option on the 13th overall pick in 2011 — one pick before the Rams selected two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Robert Quinn.
"Now we want to introduce you to the other Nick."
"I actually was surprised, I didn't see it coming," Kendricks said. "We didn't panic or anything. I know Nick's a really good quarterback."

"I'm just ready to add to this group," Fairley said. "I don't feel like I have anything to prove, it's a new start for me."
Foles sat between Fisher and general manager Les Snead. Fisher and Snead tried to explain why Sam Bradford had become expendable in the trade with Philadelphia for Foles. Fisher said Bradford would probably not have been back even if he'd agreed to a pay cut.
Foles, no joke,China NFL Jerseys, walked in to what certainly had to be an awkward situation.
Bradford is entering the final year of a six-year, $78 million deal he signed after the Rams drafted him first overall in 2010. His base salary for next season is $13 million and his cap number is $16.58 million.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Momentarily, the Nick at the microphone in St. Louis was not who everyone expected.
"How you all doing?" Fairley asked,cheap nfl jerseys china.
"I feel at home and I'm thankful for the opportunity to be here,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Foles said. "As a young player you always want to play for your first team, but I'm thankful I'm here, I'm excited to be here, and I'm ready to get to work."
Bradford missed all last season after reinjuring his surgically repaired left knee in the preseason. He missed the last nine games in 2013 after injuring the knee the first time.
"When coach Fish says he was his quarterback, that was true, because at that moment there was no trade," Snead said. "And there was definitely no one like Nick coming into the building."
"Nick Fairley needs to go upstairs and sign his contract, he'll be available to you later," Fisher added.
Kendricks stayed put even though the Falcons offered a better deal.
St. Louis already has two former first-rounders at defensive tackle,China Jerseys For Sale, Defensive Rookie of the Year Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers.
Snead referred to the Bradford situation as a "quarterback conundrum" and Fisher said he thought the 6-foot-6 Foles was a good fit for the offense. Foles threw 27 touchdown passes with two interceptions in 2013, and was 9-4 as the starter.
"We have a different room right now, it's a fresh start," Fisher said. "Case was important to us, that we were able to get that done as well."
The Rams also added Case Keenum, who was on their practice squad much of last season. They reacquired Keenum from Houston for a seventh-round pick in 2016.
Tight end Lance Kendricks agreed to a four-year, $18.5 million deal to stay in St. Louis before Bradford was traded.
Fisher said he met with Bradford on Tuesday morning, not long before the trade,Wholesale Football Jerseys, and told him the Rams had been talking with the Eagles.
Into the auditorium packed mostly with Rams employees and assistant coaches walked Fairley, not Foles.
"It was great, great," Fairley said. "That was a good idea."
Fairley also visited with the Bengals. He's shed weight to 280 pounds, 28 pounds lighter than listed on NFL.com, but planned on adding weight and muscle before offseason workouts begin next month.
The St. Louis Rams agreed to terms with defensive tackle Nick Fairley on a one-year free agent deal, bringing in Fairley to a news conference as a brief surprise before introducing new quarterback Nick Foles.
"He wanted to know what was going on," Fisher said. "I just told him the truth, and then two hours later things really accelerated."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 15:02 , Processed in 0.064937 second(s), 26 queries .