3萬

帖子

9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-5-29 04:30:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The owner of a fishing boat and relatives of the crew members are beginning to fear the worse following their disappearance somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean on Christmas Day.It has been six days since word that the vessel ‘Invincible 3″ had overturned at sea and the crew stranded on a sand bank. The owner Rajandra Narine called ‘Ram’ of Essequibo and the wife of the captain, Nathan Bacchus,China Jerseys For Sale, are hoping against all hope that the crew were rescued and will soon return home.But the information they are receiving is very conflicting and does lend to any comfort that the men are safe.“We hearing all kinds of news. Sunday morning I get a message that they on a sand bank but only two survive,” Angela Vieira,cheap nfl jerseys, the wife of Captain Bacchus told this newspaper yesterday.After receiving that piece of information, she left her Bellevue, West Bank Demerara home and headed to the city for confirmation.“I contact one of the crew men brothers and he tell me that the boy call he wife and tell she that the boat capsize. That is all I hearing up to now,” the woman said.Bacchus and his five man crew left port on December for their usual fishing expedition which normally last about two weeks. All things being equal they were scheduled to return to shore on Christmas Day.It is believed that they were on their way in when tragedy reportedly struck.“Me husband going pon sea fuh about twenty years and is the first time something like this happen. I want to know if dey still deh pon de sand bank,” Angela Vieira declared.But the owner of the vessel is not sharing her slight optimism.Speaking to Kaieteur News from his base in Essequibo, Narine said, “Time pass fuh dem. Is six lives we get at boat.”He said he first heard about the reported mishap on Saturday and since then he has been receiving numerous telephone calls,Wholesale Jerseys, each with a slightly different version of the crew’s fate.“Me nah know wha fuh believe,” he said.He is convinced though that they did meet with some tragedy.“One time a lady call and say she son is one of the crew who get save, that some Spanish man pick dem up,” the boat owner revealed.He said that he was told that the rescued crew member would have been brought ashore around 14:00 hours Monday.He said that he and some other concerned persons waited at the wharf for them but they never arrived.“A boat come in from that side,Cheap Jerseys China, yes,Cheap Jerseys From China, but dem men say that they didn’t even hear about it (the mishap).”According to Narine, the crew would normally take the boat to the Shell Beach area off the northern tip of Guyana.“Nobody nah see de boat. I finding out from boatmen wha been out dat side,” he added.At presently, he is at his wits end. He does not know where to commence a search for his missing crew and the boat.Narine stated that he has boats on standby, waiting to go out and pick up the crew, “but dem nah know whey fuh start. We de hoping fuh see de two wha dem say get rescue so dat we could get a location,” Narine said.He has since made a report to the police.Meanwhile, Angela Vieira is appealing to the maritime authorities to mount an aerial search in an effort to at least locate the overturned boat, with the aim of ascertaining the vicinity in which the tragedy occurred, which could lead to the possible rescue of her stranded husband and his crew.“I don’t know wheh these people deh. He never stay away so long. I am certain that something happen,Cheap NFL Jerseys, because they try to contact they radio and ain’t getting through. Right now me nah gat life in me body,” the woman stressed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:41 , Processed in 0.080446 second(s), 23 queries .