2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-1 06:50:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"They are just playing. They are just staying after it," Reich said.
"As a buddy he was trying to give a compliment but it ended up,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 'Oh, what's the matter,' " Rivers said of Gates' comments. "I can honestly say there is nothing going on hindering me in any way. It's part of playing the position and I will be fresh and ready to go on Sunday."
Rivers was sacked twice and hit several other times by the Raiders.
It'll be a big deal for the former Notre Dame player to call out the right blocking assignments for the struggling line against the Rams' pass rush.
It can't be to his lungs, because Rivers can talk up a storm.
So the ribs are the next best guess.
Hill was 20 for 29 for 220 yards with a passer rating of 102.7. He had a 63-yard touchdown pass to Kenny Britt.
The "chest" injury can't be to Rivers' heart, because no one has ever questioned his toughness. He played the 2007 AFC championship game with a torn ACL in his right knee. He went back into Sunday's game despite having his leg rolled up on and then having the wind knocked out of him.
That would explain Rivers' plunging stats. In helping San Diego to a 5-1 record, he had a passer rating of 123.8 or better in five straight games and completed 71.4 percent or more of his passes three times.
"It is huge any time you can get a guy and communicate with our guys about certain things," Pagano said about Clemens running the scout team in practice.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Philip Rivers' ribs are hurting.
McCoy said the playbook wouldn't be compromised due to Rivers' injury,Cheap NFL jerseys China.
FULL RACK OF RIBS: Rivers better wear a flak jacket because the Rams have piled up 13 sacks in the last three games. They dropped Peyton Manning twice last week, Carson Palmer three times the previous week and Colin Kaepernick a whopping eight times three weeks ago.
Reich said Rivers' injury hasn't compromised his game. "He is a tough guy, Obviously a lot has been said about it. Truthfully,Wholesale China Jerseys, I've been in two years and we've talked about every subject in the world except injuries. He never talks about stuff like that — he is old school."
HALF RACK OF RIBS: Chargers offensive coordinator Frank Reich, a former QB, said he played with banged-up ribs. "Yeah, I mean, you play this game long enough you play with a banged-up everything. Sometimes it's more banged-up than others; there are varying degrees, but you just keep playing ball."
On Monday, McCoy said Rivers hadn't been treated at all this year for a rib injury. Asked Wednesday if the QB received treatment for the chest injury listed on the practice report, McCoy said: "He looked great out there. He'll be ready to go."
The Chargers have scored only 13 points in their last two games and have struggled on third down.
The injury report sort of said so,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, listing Rivers as having a "chest" affliction.
Here are some things to watch for when the Rams visit the Chargers:
So said Antonio Gates,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the San Diego Chargers' star tight end, who let it slip last Sunday that his teammate and friend has been dealing with "a very severe rib injury" for the last three to four weeks.
Chargers backup quarterback Kellen Clemens was with the Rams from 2011-13.
IT WORKS BOTH WAYS: Chargers defensive coordinator John Pagano will match wits with Rams offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, who was San Diego's quarterbacks coach from 2002-05 under his dad, Marty.
San Diego has lost three of its last four. Rivers twice failed to complete even 55 percent of his passes and hasn't cracked a 100 rating. He was awful in a 37-0 debacle at Miami three weeks ago.
"He's really grown in this profession,China Jerseys," Pagano said.  "You've seen him grow from when he was here. He's a heck of a coach.
"Comfortable is not something I've had the luxury of having in the NFL, that's just kind of how my career has gone," he said.  "I think I'm probably best in that role, not exactly comfortable. I'm being honest."
Going into Sunday's home game against the sack-happy St. Louis Rams, don't expect any clarification from Mike McCoy, the second-year coach who bristles when injuries are discussed and repeatedly reminds reporters that he's not a doctor.
Robert Quinn leads the Rams with six sacks while Aaron Donald has four.
SHAUN HILL: The 34-year-old Rams quarterback earned a second straight start after his turnover-free outing in an upset against Manning and the Broncos, his first victory since 2010. The last time the journeyman had consecutive starts was four years ago when he subbed for injured Matthew Stafford.

HIKE: With Chargers center Rich Ohrnberger looking doubtful due to back and ankle injuries, rookie Chris Watt would get the call.
"Philip is playing on Sunday. We've got a great plan and Philip is fine," he said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:31 , Processed in 0.069575 second(s), 26 queries .