4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-2 08:06:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
“Well I’m a 100. Imagine that …” exclaimed the glamour girl, who happily said that in her earlier days,Wholesale Jerseys China, she had many boyfriends and did not pass up on the “drinks.”Dorothy Ivy RothHowever, that lifestyle did not inhibit Dorothy Ivy Pile-Roth from attaining the coveted age of 100. She celebrated the milestone with a simple ceremony yesterday at Uncle Eddie’s Home at Jackson Street, Tucville.The niece-in-law of the late Walter Roth, after whom the famous museum was named, does not see herself as a role model but as someone from which young people can learn a few key principles.Though the meek yet humorous Roth experiences challenges with her hearing and sight,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet 2018, she still managed to sit with Kaieteur News for a candid interview.Born on April 29, 1913 at Plantation Tuschen, she is the daughter of Emma Maria De Lapara and Joseph Ernice Pile who produced 12 children during a long lasting marriage.As she took a stroll down memory lane,Nike Air Max 90 Black Women, she spoke about her husband, Walter Jerald Roth whom she remembered to be sweet, caring and a fine looking gentleman. But suddenly, she took a detour from reality and told Kaieteur News with much vigor “Don’t fatigue me with that anymore.”In her still bubbly spirit,Cheap Air Max Tn Shoes, Mrs. Roth said that she wished she could still have her favourite drink “ Rum and ginger or Rum and coke” but sadly she has no other choice but to settle for a plain old “I-cee cream soda.”As the corners of her lips turned into a glowing smile, she said, “Oh my! How I loved icing cakes and planting flowers when I was 20.Though I have no children I am content with my life. It is filled with countless beautiful moments.”She recalled those golden days of her youth when she did the foxtrot at the Portuguese Hall and the Assembly Hall. Once again she exclaimed that those were sweet memories but “Don’t fatigue me with that anymore.”Members of the Uncle Eddie’s home along with some distant relatives who visited her on the special occasion,Cheap Nike Epic React Flyknit, told Kaieteur News “She is a woman filled which much history. She is a celebrity in our eyes and not to mention what a diva she was in her youth. Her dressing was sophisticated. She was envied by the very best as she lived a high class life and is known to be a personal friend of Janet Jagan.“She is very frank. Many people do not know that the porkknockers in the Guyana Museum were actually made by her. She made them out of balata and the hats she made from limes that she sliced in half and turned the two halves inside out.”However, the outspoken centenarian did inform this newspaper that she still reminisces about her many lovers.With a light chuckle she stated,Air Max 97 For Sale, “Oh my, I have had so many lovers, I really don’t know where to start. But I have a secret; I was in love with a guy overseas named Estorga. I loved him dearly. He has my heart.Moreover,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when asked what is her advice to young girls she said, “These young girls always wearing some tight up clothing. They give no mystery. But they don’t listen to old people like me. But don’t bother me about that anymore.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:35 , Processed in 0.066504 second(s), 28 queries .