2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-3 09:43:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"A.J. to A.J.,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, The Future Is Now," said the other banner.
Dalton had a fumble and two interceptions in the second half of a 27-10 loss to San Diego at Paul Brown Stadium that ended last season. He has watched video of the playoff loss several times.
"Everybody knows we didn't win in the playoffs," Brown said. "We have to get over that hump. First we have to win the opportunity to have another crack at it. That is going to be difficult, but we are counting on him to get us to that point."
Brown raves about Dalton, who has led the Bengals to a better record each season in Cincinnati. He calls him a "steady Eddie" on the field and a leader in the locker room.
The Bengals drafted quarterback AJ McCarron in the fifth round, but he'll be limited to throwing to A.J. Green in practice — the reference point for one of those two banners. Barring an injury to Dalton, McCarron is relegated to a backup role for at least the next two years.
Regardless of what happens with his contract, Dalton will get a chance for his final breakthrough.
"He was the starting quarterback, then he became the leader of the offense,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and last year he became the leader of the football team," Lewis said. "Now he understands what all comes with that, and I think he's very confident with that."
The Bengals have lost in the first round each of the past three seasons, tying the league record for early exits. They're the ninth team in history to drop three straight in the opening round. They haven't won a playoff game since the 1990 season, which matches the sixth-longest streak of playoff futility in NFL history.
Not far away,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, a couple of fans on a public bridge that overlooks the practice fields were unfurling two white sheets with printed messages.
"Don't Sign Dalton," the first banner said, adding a derogatory comment about the quarterback.
"That's exactly what you want to hear from the owner," Dalton said. "It shows what this organization thinks of me,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and it's great for him to come out and say that. I was very thankful for that."
"I'll be the first guy to say when I did wrong," Dalton said. "Obviously the turnovers were my fault, that's what it comes down to."
They were soon taken down, but the sentiment will linger with some fans until the fourth-year quarterback gets the final breakthrough in a so-far stellar career. He not only has to get the Bengals to the playoffs for a fourth straight season — something they've never done — but he has to get them deep into the postseason.
Lewis has seen Dalton assume a bigger role with the team in each of his three seasons.

"I think he is an exceptional person," Brown said. "Nobody has more respect in our building than he. I would tell you of all the quarterbacks we have had, he is respected by his teammates as much as any of them.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Andy Dalton and the rest of the Bengals took the field for their first training camp practice,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, applauded by several hundred fans in the metal, temporary bleachers.
"We judge quarterbacks by different standards. How do they throw? How do they run? How do they lead? People will put him at different levels on those standards. I think that the one standard that counts much is: Did he win? So far around here he's won nine, he's won 10,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, he's won 11. That's pretty good."
Two seasons ago, coach Marvin Lewis challenged Dalton and linebacker Rey Maualuga to become leaders. They responded so well that he designated them as captains.
Anything less will keep those banners coming.
Dalton was grateful that Brown spoke up.
Nobody on the defending AFC North champions is under more pressure than Dalton, who is entering the final season on his contract. He and the Bengals have been negotiating a long-term extension, but remain apart on terms.
Owner Mike Brown said this week that if no deal is made, the team could let Dalton play out his contract and then use its franchise tag on him for 2015, so he'll be around for at least two more seasons.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:45 , Processed in 0.072937 second(s), 26 queries .