2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-6 20:55:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
With Dallas and Cincinnati as an assistant and now with Minnesota as the man in charge,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, Zimmer has presided over a lot of skill development at that critical spot.
"For what we do defensively,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, it's an extremely important position. So it allows you to do so many other things if you've got the kind of guys you're looking for and they'll do what you want," Zimmer said.
Setbacks such as these in seasons past would have been a lot more depleting. Now, Robinson, the team's third-round draft pick in 2012,Cheap Jerseys 2018, has become at best the fifth cornerback.
"I think Xavier's had some success at some of the things that we're trying to teach, and I think he appreciates that. Guys want to get feedback," Zimmer said.
With Rhodes, Newman, Munnerlyn and Waynes, provided they avoid injuries and continue to improve in their execution of Zimmer's scheme, the Vikings have one of the deepest groups of cornerbacks they've had perhaps in decades.
"I was locked into a system for five years and I was just so locked into that and I was like, 'Man,Cristian Pavon Jersey, I'd rather do it this way and see how it goes,' instead of buying into his system," Munnerlyn said. "But I've got to be all in. I'm all in, and I'm willing to learn and I think I've got it now."
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — An old adage about people is they're always harder on the ones they love.
Zimmer coaches them as critically as any players on the Vikings, and if there were a contest held to determine his favorite position on the field the others would probably be fighting for second place.
"He is a hard coach, but that's something that I enjoy," said rookie Trae Waynes, the team's first-round draft pick.
Over a 20-year span from 1994-2013, the Vikings were in the top half of the league in fewest yards passing allowed only twice: ninth in 1996 and 10th in 2010. They finished in the bottom third of the NFL in that category a whopping 14 times including next-to-last in 2006 and 2013 and last in 2007.
Captain Munnerlyn, one of last year's big-money free agents who struggled to adjust to Zimmer's system, is on track to be the slot cornerback in the nickel package. That ought to keep the pressure off Waynes, the prized prospect from Michigan State, as he picks up the professional game.
With Zimmer running the show last season, the Vikings were seventh in the league.
Another returning player at the position, Jabari Price, will miss the first two games of the season while serving an NFL suspension for a drunken driving arrest.
Zimmer's voice cracked at the end of last season when remarking about the strides made by Rhodes, the team's first-round draft pick in 2013. Rhodes has credited Zimmer often for his growth and improvement.
There's a lot to like on this roster,Wholesale Jerseys China, for that matter.
Here's the important part about those high cornerback standards: The results Zimmer has coaxed from that group over the years have produced for him plenty of credibility on the subject.
"A lot of it is just getting back and studying and trying to figure out the best way to teach and trying to get these guys the best position to be in. So I don't know. I like it. I just like it."
This fits Mike Zimmer and Minnesota's cornerbacks.
Josh Robinson,Wholesale Jerseys China, because of a pectoral muscle he tore during minicamp, has been on the physically unable to perform list with no indication he's close to being cleared to participate in practice.
Xavier Rhodes will pair with 13-year veteran Terence Newman, who has totaled six seasons of experience under Zimmer with the Cowboys and Bengals, in the base defense.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-21 00:00 , Processed in 0.086884 second(s), 34 queries .