9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-6 18:16:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Jim Rowland of Über Röck recently conducted an interview with former EXODUS and current HATRIOT frontman Steve "Zetro" Souza. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.Über Röck: I notice from checking out your website you're looking for a full time drummer right now,Chicago Cubs Ben Zobrist Jersey, how's the search going?  Zetro: The search is going good. We put an ad out on Blabbermouth and on our web site, and the response has been what we expected. The thing is I am 48 years old and I don't have time to fuck around. I don't need somebody coming in all excited,T.J. Oshie Capitals Jersey, and then a few months down the road go,Alex Delvecchio Red Wings Jersey, "Well,Arturo Vidal Jersey, I'm not cut out for this." We are looking for somebody who has both the chops and the right attitude, plus they have to have their personal life set up to be able to tour. HATRIOT is going to be a live touring band. It's not a "throw the record out and exploit the EXODUS fan base" kind of thing. Not at all. HATRIOT is going to build it the right way. So to answer the question, yes we have had a lot of people ask about the drummer slot. I am just real picky as to who we let into our fold.  Über Röck: The four-song demo you currently have up on ReverbNation sounds pretty savage. What type of label interest have you had so far? Zetro: Thank you very much! The songs on the demo are just the beginning of what we have going on. We have a whole slew of other songs written now, and have even put out a killer video for one of them,Valtteri Filppula Lightning Jersey, called "Blood Stained Wings". To be honest,Cleveland Indians Mike Napoli Jersey, there are a lot of labels that have been knocking at our door. I expect to have a deal signed in the next few weeks. There are two well-respected metal labels right now that are very interested, and we like what they are offering. The thing is I am not interested in just throwing a product out there and milking the EXODUS fan base. I won't sign a deal unless we are guaranteed to go on tour and support the album. I want full creative control as well. Expect a deal to be signed in the very near future! Über Röck: Thrash metal has enjoyed something of a revival in more recent years, with many young fans and bands really embracing the spirit of thrash. What do you put that down to? Zetro: You know, I get asked this a lot, and I think it is because the first wave of thrash came and went so fast. I mean, it started in the mid-'80s and was gone by 1991 or so. The older bands still have something to say,Nolan Ryan Rangers Jersey, and I feel that's why they are still able to put out great music so many years later. Now the fans that were young kids back then have bands of their own, so these new bands are naturally influenced by the old sound and it has come full circle. Of course,Gale Sayers Jersey, with technology and things like they are today,Candido Ramirez Mexico Jersey, it is a totally different ballgame when it comes to marketing the music. I don't know that there will ever be another band as big as the "Big Four" or anything, because the business structure just isn't there anymore, but it is really cool to see these new bands carrying the torch of what we helped invent back in the old scene. Read the entire interview from Über Röck.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:11 , Processed in 0.070235 second(s), 26 queries .