2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-8 08:09:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We're champing at the bit right now. We're definitely looking at that and we're excited," Marshall said.
Strong at the point of attack and with quick feet for a big guy, Jarrett is at the very least a prospect for the practice squad this season.
GM John Elway spent this offseason toughening up the trenches , adding free agents Ron Leary and Menelik Watson and first-round draft pick Garett Bolles to his O-line while beefing up his D-line with Peko, Kerr and second-round draft pick DeMarcus Walker.
"Yeah, you saw the smile on my face, like I love it. I like the big boys we brought in," said Davis, who was the team's leading tackler in 2016. "We even brought in another D-tackle, a young guy, weighs 350 pounds. I love those big boys in the middle to help us stuff that run."
The big-bellied linemen aren't accustomed to getting such praise, especially from established starters on a team not long removed from a championship parade.
"Tyrique. I'm excited," Marshall said with a smile. "Me and Todd call him Pot Roast Jr. Hopefully he can live up to that, because when T-Knight was in there,China NFL Jerseys, when Terrance Knighton was in there, I remember one time we were playing the Bills and he told me, 'Look man, when you see me in there, NFL Jerseys Online just go and make the play.' And he took up a double team and sat there for like three seconds and I just made the play.
Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis made it clear Thursday that while they're excited about the additions of free agents Domata Peko and Zach Kerr, they're especially energized by the arrival of Tyrique Jarrett.
The bigger bodies on defense should help the Broncos stuff the run better in 2017 — like they used to when Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton was on the team — and free up the inside linebackers to make more plays.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Nose tackles don't usually get a lot of love,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, especially those whose phones didn't even buzz during the NFL draft.
Jarrett is officially listed at 335 pounds but Marshall also mentioned the magical 350 when raving about the rookie.
Yet a little-known big Cheap NFL Jerseys.cheapchinanfljerseys.us/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] man from the University of Pittsburgh has a burgeoning fan club in the linebackers China Jerseys Cheap room at Denver Broncos headquarters.
"Oh yeah,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, I definitely love the nose tackles," Davis said. "They're as key to us as the O-linemen are to the running back. So, I've always dreamed of us going to the Super Bowl, winning the Super Bowl and being able to buy my whole D-line something and our nose tackles something just because they're so influential and so key to what we do in the running game and in the passing game."
"So, hopefully Cheap Jerseys Online he can do that."

NOTES: Marshall summed up the Broncos' quarterback competition Cheap Jerseys Paypal.us/]Cheap Stitched Jerseys[/url] between Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch like this: "They're competing, man. They have a new offense. They're still learning. Mike McCoy has brought a lot of juice to the offense. I love the offense,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, personally. Paxton has that arm you dream of. Siemian has the accuracy and the mind that you dream of. So, it's going to be a good battle."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 00:23 , Processed in 0.068378 second(s), 26 queries .